International Nickelodeon thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francisque

Yep , great to hear :)

AFAIK Nick Switzerland is still confirmed, and highly likely, Nick Austria will go back to Nick Germany :)

It seems that in October, the Iberian+Scandinavian feeds will get more advertising

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Sad to say if Spongebob Squarepants leave netflix in 29 september (I hope paramount+ do deserve better to spongebob)

was i check, notice say "leave season" not show?. don't know where true?

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
For reasons unknown, Saturdays' premiere of "The Loud House Mega Music Countdown" on Polish audiotrack of Nicktoons HD CEE had missing Lynn Loud Sr. line of dialogue, when a scene from "House Music" was presented.

Plus,
The Christmas song from "11 Louds a Leapin'" has been dubbed into Hungarian, Czech, Bulgarian and Romanian.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Astronauts CEE ad break ident
mLDxxIZ.jpg

Smurfs promo
1sV4Umk.jpg

Are you afraid of the dark next bumper
il1Fmqo.jpg

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Sorry for the double post, but here's a promo for Nick Switzerland and 7+, which seems to also be advertising that it'll air Sponge on the Run.

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Nickelodeon Southeast Asia October 2021 Highlights

New Shows:
The Smurfs At 25 October 2021 (sneak peak at 8 October)

Halloscreem Day:

Halloween Themed Loud House Special.

Halloween themed Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness special episode

Halloween-themed Spongebob Squarepants Special Episode

Monday October 4th:

16:30 PM Loud House Episode The Price of Admission and episode One Flu Over the Loud House (Season 2 episode 8)

16:55 PM Henry Danger Season 5 Episode Story Tank

17:15 PM Spongebob Squarepants Episode Chimps Ahoy And Episode Ghost Host (Season 6 Episode 5)

Re aired:

The Fairly OddParents Halloween-themed Special Episode Thursday, October 7 and October 21 at 4:55 p.m

Note: Every Friday at 4:30 WIB broadcasts the Live Action Series

Blurt at 8th October

One Crazy Cruise at 15th october

The Thundermans at 22th October

The Haunted Hathaways at 29 October

Source:

Walker

@Walker Nick Turkey still uses the 2012 bumpers? :O
In the Turkish feed, the ad credits (Turkish: Reklam) are the same since March 1, 2012. But if there is a special ad credits for newly started programs such as Astronauts and Side Hustle, the Turkish feed is also suitable for it. For example, the ad credits for Side Hustle ( Reklama in CEE, Reklam in Turkey):
thh3qlh.png

Currently at CEE, is the current ad credits a generic or a generic ad credits specially prepared for the Astronauts program? In addition, the following events are available in the Turkish feed since March 1, 2012 (that is, since the CEE broadcast): big time rush music : sounds better with you ( 30 seconds ), Victorious opening ( different version ), Victorious and İCarly sing together are shown. The image below is before Thundermans started i.e. before 13.20.
369qyi5.png

Also since March 1st 2012 this has been showing but never showed all and I was wondering what it was. Also, I don't think it's a problem that it's been displayed since 2012 :D. I am happy that there are no special broadcasts for Turkey because I would never be able to see new programs. Even if I saw new programs, who knows when I would be able to watch the finale (For example, Zoey 101 season 4 was never shown. Zoey 101 season 3 was shown from November 2010 to May 2011. )
s8uyixe.png

Last edited:

Moleoman

Nick Swiss' first schedule (October 1, 2021, which is tomorrow) under CH Media is finally up:
06:00 Top Wing
06:20 Blaze and the Monster Machines
06:45 Blaze and the Monster Machines
07:15 The Adventures of Paddington
07:40 Deer Squad
08:00 Blaze and the Monster Machines
08:25 Santiago of the Seas
08:50 Barbapapa: One Big Happy Family!
09:15 Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn
09:55 Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn
10:25 The Loud House
10:55 The Loud House
11:20 SpongeBob SquarePants
11:50 SpongeBob SquarePants
12:15 The Casagrandes
12:30 The Thundermans
12:55 The Thundermans
13:25 Goldie's Oldies
13:50 Henry Danger
14:20 Henry Danger
14:50 Side Hustle
15:15 The Thundermans
15:45 The Thundermans
16:05 The Casagrandes
16:35 The Loud House
17:25 The Loud House
17:50 The Loud House
18:20 The Loud House
18:45 The Loud House
19:15 The Loud House
19:45 The Loud House
20:00 SpongeBob SquarePants
20:15-06:00 7+ Family:
20:15 The Pink Panther /2006/
21:50 The Pink Panther 2 /2009/
23:25 The Pink Panther /2006/
01:00 Swissview

According to the schedules on Teleboy, 7+ Family will also air some Nickelodeon shows, such as "Spongebob SquarePants" on Saturday, October 2, while "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Fairly OddParents" will air on Wednesday, October 6 after "Shrek".

Also, some third-party series, such as "Beyblade Burst" and "Yu-Gi-Oh!" will disappear from the line-up after the management switch.

Source:

Francisque

Nick Austria as a different Nickelodeon will stay in its place, no doubt probably because it's a bit more difficult for them now (Nick DE and AT) to unspilt them after the split, I mean, probably slightly different rights and complications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts