How would you break down the six historical ages for Disney Channel?

TMC1982

A while back, I did something similar for Nickelodeon. I started to consider doing on on Disney Channel too after reading the thread concerning why there doesn't seem to be a lot of fandom for the pre-1997 era. This was of course, when Disney Channel was still a premium service. In case your wondering, the six historical ages are broken down by The Stone Age (with Generation X as the primary demographic target), The Golden Age (Generation X/Xennials/Early Millennials), The Silver Age (Core Millennials), The Bronze Age (Late Millennials/Early Zoomers), The Iron Age (Core Zoomers), and The Current Age (Core Zoomers/Late Zoomers/Early Alphas).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

At this moment, it's very unlikely that Walpurgisnacht: Rising will ever be released. What do you think?
This fall I will get 24 new VHSs, with that the number of cassettes will increase to 41. I need to re-digitize the ones I already have since my old Youtube channel was terminated in 2022, along with the new ones. As I left Youtube, the digitized VHS archive will be given to other people.
Minor gripe with the otherwise fine Yurikuma Arashi dub: "But also, we loved from the beginning as well." Using "also" and "as well" in the same sentence is redundant.

Featured Posts