Happy 30th Anniversary, Sonic The Hedgehog!!

Light Lucario

Staff member
It's hard to believe that Sonic has been around for thirty years. I didn't really play the classic Sonic games since I didn't have a Sega Genesis, but I've played some of the DS, 3DS and Switch games. I do remember renting some VHS tapes of Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic SatAM from Blockbusters a couple of times though. The games can fun and the characters within Sonic are usually pretty fun and memorable too.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
The Sonic YouTube channel celebrated his birthday by uploading a live performance of the Sonic Unleashed soundtrack by the FILMharmonic Orchestra.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
My favorite memory from Sonic is playing that flash Sonic game online when I was a kid. It was so fun.

Happy 30th Birthday to our wonderful Blue Blur.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts