Gross Girls

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
I first heard about Gross Girls ever since I saw the promo art of it, and yeah, I wasn't really that impressed.

The premise seems very cliché, the art style look very unappealing, and the gross humor aspect of this show just left me feel with cringe and dread.

I'll might a see promo for it to see the show will catch my attention, but I'm going in with low expectations.

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster
It is a completely new show/IP rather than a reboot or revival of something that already exists, and we definitely need more of those (TV can't just milk the nostalgia train over and over) but like Zanneck said, we've gotta do better than this.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
It is a completely new show/IP rather than a reboot or revival of something that already exists, and we definitely need more of those (TV can't just milk the nostalgia train over and over) but like Zanneck said, we've gotta do better than this.
Yeah I agree.

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster
Translation: the characters are in middle school.
I'm aware.

And I have no interest in middle school related stuff.

If the characters were just in that age range, that would be one thing, but when it's stated that middle school is something the characters have to "survive", that usually means the school stuff is the primary focus, and I'm not interested in that.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Quoted for the truth!
PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.

Featured Posts