Cartoon Network October 2015 Premiere Info

SleepyBat

Yo-kai, won't you be my friend?
Regardless of 11-minutes and 22-minute "regular" schnixel, why not just list them in the opening post by their episode numbers as...stories? If it is a 2-shorts series, list it as two separate shorts, and say it has a full extended episode that's just one story, list that as one short (and point out at the end with one of the regular tags, like [HALF-HOUR SPECIAL].) Just to make sure nobody's confused?

...Or just, you know, not worry about this topic at all since no one's going to care about the production codes, just the airdates. Just keep them the way they are and stop fighting.

jaylop97

Staff member
Hopefully CN does not pull shows this time, because September was the network at its worst with scheduling, otherwise can't wait to see how are the Halloween specials going to be this year.

TheCtes

Just keep listing the production codes as they have always been listed in opening post and leave it at that. They're accurate as is.

szjdfgs

OFF: I think I'm in the minority here but I prefer to focus myself on the original aspect ratio and quality of the episode produced in rather than the production codes. And also if the content is censored or not.

Ben 10 was made entirely in widescreen and is available for purchase in HD and in its original aspect ratio, and comparing HDTV rips of Regular Show to iTunes copies, you can see some of the dialogue was censored.

Okay, back on topic.

ON: I feel like this month's premieres are gonna be way better than what happened last month. It's sad there's an oversaturation of TTG! reruns at the moment, but with what we have this month I don't mind.

I just hope they don't pull premieres at the last minute. That's still very nasty.

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
I'll definitely check out "Be Cool, Scooby-Doo" & I can't wait to see the ending of Total Drama. It should be great!:D

jaylop97

Staff member
Madagascar 2 is going to make its premiere this Saturday, just noting it for this months movie premiere.

jaylop97

Staff member
How sure are you about that? I can't find that on the backdoor schedule or any other listings. Just gonna leave this here
There was a promo that aired earlier for it, as for the schedule CN is doing a poor job currently with the schedule.

jjsthekid

A few updates:

1.) A new Clarence episode called "Spooky Boo" airs October 27th.
2.) Regular Show's 5th Halloween special is airing October 28th.
3.) Uncle Grandpa has two new episodes - one October 22nd at an unknown time (but I have a feeling it will replace Steven Universe) and the other on October 26th at 6:30pm.
4.) Added new Wabbit, Pokemon and Sonic Boom titles for the rest of the month.

Last edited:

SleepyBat

Yo-kai, won't you be my friend?
I see a little pattern here. We have week-longs for specific shows going on for now, and the final week has a new episode of a different show every day - Monday is Uncle Grandpa, Tuesday is Clarence, Wednesday is Regular Show, Thursday is Teen Titans Go!...we don't know what Friday is yet. Could be Steven Universe or Adventure Time.

Mordecai626

Madridista
I see a little pattern here. We have week-longs for specific shows going on for now, and the final week has a new episode of a different show every day - Monday is Uncle Grandpa, Tuesday is Clarence, Wednesday is Regular Show, Thursday is Teen Titans Go!...we don't know what Friday is yet. Could be Steven Universe or Adventure Time.
Be Cool Scooby Doo, TTG, and Wabbit will still have new episode on the 29th, so Friday could be Adventure Time, or more likely We Bare Bears.

Wonder when AT will air. We should be getting some AT news this Friday at NYCC.

Origindog

Steven Universe
Thu Oct 01 - 5:30pm - 219 - When It Rains
Thu Oct 08 - 5:30pm - 220 - Back to the Barn
Thu Oct 15 - 5:30pm - 221 - Too Far

Wait, is SU stopping this month after "Too Far"? Or do we just not have the episode titles for the 22nd and 29th yet?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The daily experience of going on social media: "Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alpha-Bits! It says 'ooooooo'." "Peter, those are Cheerios."
did I just get threatened by breakfast cereal
I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

Featured Posts