C&C - My Hero Academia - "Long Time No See, Selkie" [8/21]

Light Lucario

Staff member
I thought that this episode was pretty good. It was nice to see how Uraraka and Tsu were doing with their Work Study program. Uraraka's new costume was pretty good. I kind of liked the helmet she had with her original costume, but it was always being removed, so removing it for different headgear was probably for the best.

I forgot about Selkie, but his reunion with Tsu was pretty nice. They went into beach filler mode really fast. While I'm sure it was just an excuse to see the girls in swimsuits, it was still cute to see them having fun together. They may have tried a bit too hard to justify it in-universe. The girls didn't need to have a beach day together to be more determined to protect peaceful days from villains, but it's still harmless cute fluff, so it was fine.

The action was pretty good and it was neat to see the two hero groups working well together. Uraraka really stood out with using her fighting skill to knock out the pilot and then using her power to make the plane weightless. All of those drugs could have really hurt the wildlife in the ocean and it took a lot of her strength to affect the plane. I forgot that using her powers can make her sick, but at least it worked out. Overall, it was a pretty good episode.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.
Ultraman Rising is the #6 movie on Netflix Worldwide.
Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Here's adult animation category ballot for Emmy Awards 2024. I'm hoping that Praise Petey will get in the final line-up.

Featured Posts