Animaniacs Complete Series DVD Set Coming October 2

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,746 7
Framingham, MA
$70? Too rich for my blood. This is all previously released material, correct? That means it should be affordably priced to give people who couldn't afford the sets a good shot at it. I honestly don't think WHV understands how rereleases of classic series should work.

If push comes to shove, I can afford expensive sets if I save up a little. But if they're expensive, they need to be giving me my money's worth like Batman 66 and Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery And The Missing Pieces did. Even the recent Mill's Creek Quantum Leap Blu-Rays restored most of the music. I don't see any extra incentive to buy these anytime soon.

Dan's Revenge

"I don't need a job, I need money." - Dan
Apr 17, 2011
Ratings
748 5
Wherever You Are ;)
www.toonzone.net
Well lesse. I perhaps should've seen this coming. I'd bought S1 (as a re-release I think via groovy-like slip-cover), in June. Guess... that along with other 'extras' can just be sold wherever for store credit or something. Funny too at the Wal-Mart I bought it at, just tonight being there, among numerous re-releases, it was the only one of like 16 to not be currently in stock.

I think I paid something near $20 for Volume 1. Even WB's shop has it for roughly that much (and Wakko's Wish alone too, yikes!) So, I think I'd be better off just getting the complete series release which includes the movie. Better then spending around 80-100$ more individually.

Also, I find it odd it's "The Complete Series" given what 2020 brings. ;) Won't deter me from pursuing it anyway.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...