“Gargoyles” Anniversary Panel Scheduled For WonderCon 2024

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com.

"“Gargoyles” Anniversary Panel Scheduled For WonderCon 2024"​

Gargoyles-30th-1-e1711059025755.jpg

"WonderCon returns to the Anaheim Convention Center in Southern California, with a bunch of panels, screenings and other events, most of them focusing on well-known animation, comics and live-action projects, but also some new reveals, as well. Cast and crew members from these are also expected to show up, giving visitors a chance to meet some of their favorites in person.

Among the panels this year, the convention has also organized a special panel for the 30th anniversary of Gargoyles, the cult animated series created by Greg Weisman (whose credits also include The Spectacular Spider-Man, Young Justice and Star Wars Rebels), for the Disney channel. Details on the panel are as follows:

“30 Years of Gargoyles: A Celebration for the Fans
Sunday March 31, 2024
11:15am – 12:15pm PDT
North 200A

Gargoyles, an animated series that mixed mythology, complex themes, and Shakespearean storylines, instantly attracted viewers of all ages in its first season. Though betrayed by the very ones they have sworn to protect, Goliath, his family, and Eliza taught impressionable minds about trust and understanding the other side. A cartoon that stood out from its peers at the time, it spawned comics, video games, and a newly announced live-action reboot. Cast, crew, writers, and others will discuss how Gargoyles has inspired fan conventions and why it’s been consistently named one of the best animated series for three decades.”

Read the full article here.

Does anyone here plan on attending WonderCon this year, or even perhaps this panel?

Last edited by a moderator:

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
"Gargoyles aired on the Disney Channel between 1994-1997"

No one fact checks here?

They do, but sometimes their eyes bleed trying to keep track of things and they overlook it.

I changed it to "Gargoyles aired on the 'Disney Afternoon' programming block between 1994-1997".

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.
"WBD just hates animation! They don't care about it!"

Counterpoint: Me TV Toons.
I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Featured Posts