"Marvel's Future Avengers" Anime Series News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

bigdaddy313

I binged watched the entire show and MAN Lord Save Me.

Visually the show looks way better than anything from the states, quite vibrant, great shading and very nicely rendered backgrounds.

But MAN the motion is so stiff, it's bad and sooo chip, that's where the states is better, but then that is because this show is a cheap Anime production 100%.

I am never a fan of Japanese Anime translation to English, it doesn't flow well to me and it's very distracting. And when voice actors play small teenage girls it's sooo off putting it's irritating LOL.

And then the long pauses within each conversations, me am like just hurry up already and get to the point.

Watching the show a little bit under the influence really helped a bit to calm my nerves, good times, LOL.

But I'am sure it's nice for Japanese kids to watch and I don't know if their is going to be a third season but we will see.

Frontier

Staff member
But MAN the motion is so stiff, it's bad and sooo chip, that's where the states is better, but then that is because this show is a cheap Anime production 100%.
Granted, even the Western Marvel cartoons (aside from Marvel Rising) are kind of stiff and not as fluid as they could be.
I am never a fan of Japanese Anime translation to English, it doesn't flow well to me and it's very distracting.
I think that's more on the translator adapting the script then on the medium, in my opinion.
And when voice actors play small teenage girls it's sooo off putting it's irritating LOL.
There are plenty of cases of this in Western Animation though.

bigdaddy313

Granted, even the Western Marvel cartoons (aside from Marvel Rising) are kind of stiff and not as fluid as they could be.
True that but still not as stiff as this LOL
There are plenty of cases of this in Western Animation though.
That's true too but then Japan is known for its cute characters and over exaggerate on it so it makes it worse there.

Oh and lets not forget, announcing what they are about to do, anyone with common sense will know how to counter attack or get out of the way.
This reminds me of Power Rangers OMG LOL. But it also reminds me of one character in Jackie Chan Adventures.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Featured Posts