"Marvel's Future Avengers" Anime Series News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street

Looks like both Disk Wars and Future Avengers were available on DisneyLife somewhere. With that service being phased out for Disney+ in some places like England, I wonder if there's a likelihood that the two series will be carried over to Disney+ there, as well as here someday.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California

Looks like both Disk Wars and Future Avengers were available on DisneyLife somewhere. With that service being phased out for Disney+ in some places like England, I wonder if there's a likelihood that the two series will be carried over to Disney+ there, as well as here someday.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
If they're finally going to put Future Avengers up, it makes no sense not to eventually put up Disk Wars :).

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
Legend Of The Three Caballeros first came out on Disney Life in the Philippines back in 2018, and made it to Disney+ a year and a half later in the US. I assume it'll be the case for this series.

Reactions: Frontier

TheGreatOne2

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Hopelly all the content thats on Disney Life thats not on Disney+ will be made avaiable on Disney+ that includes Disk Wars Avengers thats on disney life Philippines

It looks like Disney is shutting down Disney Life Philippines on April 1 though

Last edited:
Reactions: Frontier

TFormersMarvel

Nov 30, 2013
It's a pleasant surprise to finally have one of the Asian territory Marvel series to finally come stateside through official means (and with its English dub carrying over some familiar voice actors from the current MAU and EMH).

Here's hoping that we're going to get Disk Wars: Avengers soon enough. We know that the Philippines had an English dub for the series, and I recall making a post pointing out the confirmed VAs years ago.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Opinion changed from The 7D. I didn't like it, because it's often more bland despite the animation and the writing as well. It's kinda more like Teen Titans Go! I don't even blame on Parry Gripp's music.
Has anyone seen the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie yet? I just did and I LOVED IT! It was such a fun and heartwarming movie and I can't wait to see more of Sonic in the sequel (if it gets made)!
You think the 2016 reboot is the worst entry in the Powerpuff Girls franchise? That honor actually goes to "Powerpuff Girls Z". How about that?
I'm one of those people that's more familiar with Sonic's arch-enemy being called "Dr. Ivo Robotnik" rather than "Eggman".

As I mentioned, Melanie Minichino should definitely sing more.