When will "Unfiltered" end?

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I know this isn't animation-related, but I am tired of having to see promos of that awful remotely-produced Unfiltered show on Nick and skim through recordings of it just to watch for Nick promos (which is something I like to do), and keep in mind that remote TV production is beginning to decline as regular in-studio filming resumes for Nick!

PM13

I know this isn't animation-related, but I am tired of having to see promos of that awful remotely-produced Unfiltered show on Nick and skim through recordings of it just to watch for Nick promos (which is something I like to do), and keep in mind that remote TV production is beginning to decline as regular in-studio filming resumes for Nick!
It's very simple like some said. It was specifically made for the pandemic so they don't run out of content if they can't produce any more episodes of their live action shows cuz of the pandemic. Even though they resumed filming, I guess they just want to be prepared if the virus causes studios to shut down again.

kanc

I don't know how long Unfiltered would continue, but this was just a way because All That is on filming hiatus due to pandemic.

Also I think it's more beneficial if this thread could be moved to entertainment section.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Even though they resumed filming, I guess they just want to be prepared if the virus causes studios to shut down again.
I doubt studios are gonna shut down again, because I heard that the FDA is about to fully approve Pfizer's vaccine very soon, basically around this coming week. Sure, there might be an incident involving a staff member/actor getting COVID that may cause a live-action Nick show to temporarily shut down, but at least we are getting onto a path of normalcy.

PM13

I doubt studios are gonna shut down again, because I heard that the FDA is about to fully approve Pfizer's vaccine very soon, basically around this coming week. Sure, there might be an incident involving a staff member/actor getting COVID that may cause a live-action Nick show to temporarily shut down, but at least we are getting onto a path of normalcy.
Well, I guess Nick wants to hang on to it for a while as episodes are cheap to produce

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Minor gripe with the otherwise fine Yurikuma Arashi dub: "But also, we loved from the beginning as well." Using "also" and "as well" in the same sentence is redundant.
1 decade, 1 month and 1 fortnight ago, Shrek got a series of shorts titled New Shrek on DreamWorksTV.

Like the rest of Shrek, it has its fair share of memes, like a One Direction parody called Wrong Direction, an episode where he literally just burps Happy Birthday, a Freestyle Rap, and (from the very first second no less) of course:
Happy Father's Day!

Featured Posts