Cartoons you regret sleeping on during their run

Shiloh Otter

celebrating Doremi!
I eventually did get into it when it was still in production, but I never gave Amphibia a chance until it was halfway through its 2nd season. It was for the silliest of reasons as well.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
I didn't get into Bojack Horseman until its final Season (Season 6). Big mistake - I Mad up for it in 2021 by watching it all from beginning to end.
Such a High Tier show and one of very few that did humanoid animals actual justice.
At least I didn't make the same mistake with Tuca & Bertie - the only mistake with T&B was it not lasting as long as Bojack Horseman did, honestly enough.

EDIT - There is another - I didn't get into Bob's Burgers until around Seasons 3 & 4. Damn shame - everything this should was doing was better than anything Fox was airing and daring to call entertainment at the time. I'm glad to have also revisited the older episodes as well. Despite some occasional Misgivings here & there, I love Bob's Burgers and will be sad to see it end, once it does.

Other than that, when something catches my interest, From now on, it is top priority to watch it the moment it comes out/becomes available. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.
"WBD just hates animation! They don't care about it!"

Counterpoint: Me TV Toons.
I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Featured Posts