The Official 'One Piece' FUNimation Entertainment Dub speculation and such thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomanMack

But we One Piece fans are the ones that got screwed, so I guess the jokes on us. :sad:

Ugh, thank god for the uncut DVDs. Otherwise I think I would've gone crazy, at this point.

GWOtaku

Staff member
Reporter
Well, on a different note, I've seen all the episodes on the first set from beginning to end now.

It's funny how many little details I had forgotten about the Kuro arc. Jango using hypnosis to strengthen Kuro's crew only to find out he'd done it to Luffy as well is a downright hilarious moment. In any other anime a straightforward knockdown, drag-out fight would've happened.

Best moment in the entire set:

Kids: What have you done with our captain?!
*Zoro gets a fiendish evil look*
Zoro: ...we ATE HIM.

And then there's the way episode 13 and the whole set ends, with Kuro showing up and losing his mind. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING OOOOOONNNNNNN????!!!!" Awesome cliffhanger and setup for the next DVD set.

That poor, sheep-headed butler. :(

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Gonna close this, as it's waaaaaaaaay too long. Discussion can be continued here .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.
I watched the first episode of Yuru Camp this morning on a whim, though I did have slight influence from a Twitter friend who really likes it. Can't believe I waited until now to give it a shot, because I really enjoyed it.
I've said this before, but the Ignore button is a life saver.
Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png

Featured Posts