The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

According to promo, there will be 2 new Loud House specials: The Loudest Thanksgiving, and Really Loud Music that will air in November

kanc

According to zap2it, there will be another new Loud House compilation on Thurs Nov 22 5:30PM-7:30PM "A Loud Vacation"

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I found the title card for the Thanksgiving special. Michael Rubiner's executive producer credit is now in the title card and not end credits.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
SofiaBlythe2014 on DeviantArt

Regarding my line about "out of order episodes", it looks like "Really Loud Music" was produced before the Thanksgiving episode. The wiki page for the episode mentions Collin Dean voicing Lincoln, and not Tex Hammond. Plus, Michael Rubiner is not credited as co-executive producer, unlike the Thanksgiving episode.

Really Loud Music

Edit:

I found this.

Last edited:

kanc

Here are the episodes of Loudest Vacation from 5:30PM-7:30PM as of tonight: Tripped (30 min), Suite and Sour, In Tents Debate, Kick the Bucket List, The Sweet Spot, Roughin' It, and Ruthless People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) live tomorrow night (as of this post) :D
I've been promoted to moderator/staff member, just a day after my account turned 7 no less!
Forget "Game of Thrones" and "Walking Dead". I still say "Once Upon a Time" is the best show of the 2010's.
Regarding MeTV Toons, do you think one day that they’ll start airing shows from the 2010’s? Stuff like The Looney Tunes Show or Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated?
If I had a nickel for every time a Netflix preschool show had a same sex wedding, I'd have 2 nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's cool that it happened twice. I'm referring to Ada Twist Scientist and Princess Power by the way.

Featured Posts