Old Nickelodeon Halloween Games???

MasterMii

Does anyone know a complete list of Nickelodeon Halloween games? y'know the ones always displayed around halloween time on nickelodeon website? (i couldn't put the website name because the forum thinks its a "sneaky URL"

rememberToonTown

Try Black Licorice (if they still have that) It was a clickamajig that I played for hours (Yes Hours even though its short) in the early-mid 2000s.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I don't know if the website still has not only Black Licorice, but also all of the other Clickamajigs they used to have.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Glad to see that it survived! Most of the Clickamajigs (like Skunk or International Toe Stubber) were done in Shockwave, and these don't stand the test of time as Shockwave itself is not capable with modern browsers and Windows 10.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Since it's May the Fourth, might as well post this bit of trivia:

DePatie–Freleng Enterprises- known for The Pink Panther, mid-60s Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, many Dr. Seuss specials, The Bod Squad, and Time for Timer- handled the lightsaber effects for Episode IV.
I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.

Featured Posts