"Justice League: The New Frontier" Airing Oct. 18th on Cartoon Network

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
"Justice League: The New Frontier" on Cartoon Network

Well, we already knew that it was to air on Cartoon Network, but now we know the time: Saturday, October 18th at 9PM. I guess Saturdays are becoming a Cartoon Network Action Night now. :) I watched the DTV, and I have to say that I don't think there's much that they could really edit here. Happy to see CN airing the movie. I just have to wonder when the Wonder Woman DTV will air once it's released...

veemonjosh

Stone free, do what I please
Hmm, this bring up a good point...

Has CN even begun advertising Gotham Knight's airing later this week? You'd think they'd be advertising it like crazy.

Then again, they probably don't want it to get in the way of their Clone Wars promotions...so we probably won't see it actually advertised until sometime during the Friday block.

Mickialla

Suave Incarnate

Has CN even begun advertising Gotham Knight's airing later this week? You'd think they'd be advertising it like crazy.

Then again, they probably don't want it to get in the way of their Clone Wars promotions...so we probably won't see it actually advertised until sometime during the Friday block.

They've barely even advertised the block as a whole yet. >.> All they care about is Star Wars at the moment, and just a little bit about Secret Saturdays. Har Har Tharsdays is becoming Star Star Starsdays, not Secret Secret Secretsday. That tell you who CN's favorite child is??

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
They've barely even advertised the block as a whole yet. >.> All they care about is Star Wars at the moment, and just a little bit about Secret Saturdays. Har Har Tharsdays is becoming Star Star Starsdays, not Secret Secret Secretsday. That tell you who CN's favorite child is??
I saw an extended promo for the block that talked about Alien Force, Secret Saturdays, and Star Wars.

Light Lucario

Staff member
That's one promo that doesn't even give us a name (granted that You Are Here isn't the name)

None of the promos give a name for the block. Yes, they're focusing nearly all of their energy on advertising Clone Wars and that shouldn't come off as a surprise. It's Star Wars for crying out loud. That definitely doesn't make it less annoying or anything like that, but I thought that it was fairly obvious. I've seen a lot of promos for The Secret Saturdays and the promo for Ben 10: Alien Force. Or maybe that was the preview?

Anyway, there's a good chance that they'll announce Gotham Knight airing during their Friday block. If not, then that's too bad, but nothing worth getting upset about, despite how awesome it is. There's probably a better chance with The New Frontier getting a promo at the moment due to Clone Wars coming out this week.

Mickialla

Suave Incarnate
None of the promos give a name for the block. Yes, they're focusing nearly all of their energy on advertising Clone Wars and that shouldn't come off as a surprise. It's Star Wars for crying out loud. That definitely doesn't make it less annoying or anything like that, but I thought that it was fairly obvious. I've seen a lot of promos for The Secret Saturdays and the promo for Ben 10: Alien Force. Or maybe that was the preview?

Anyway, there's a good chance that they'll announce Gotham Knight airing during their Friday block. If not, then that's too bad, but nothing worth getting upset about, despite how awesome it is. There's probably a better chance with The New Frontier getting a promo at the moment due to Clone Wars coming out this week.

I'm not saying that they should advertise Clone Wars any less, it is Star Wars, I know that. And they're advertising SS a good deal, but saying "Starting October 3rd, we're bringing you [insert block name]" isn't going to cut into their Clone Wars advertising.

spidl

Wow, Thanks for mentioning the Gotham Knight airing since I did not know it was coming on.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'm not saying that they should advertise Clone Wars any less, it is Star Wars, I know that. And they're advertising SS a good deal, but saying "Starting October 3rd, we're bringing you [insert block name]" isn't going to cut into their Clone Wars advertising.

I wouldn't think that they would cut their Clone Wars advertising after this Friday. It's pretty obvious that they're going to get a lot of ratings just for the fact that it is Star Wars. They may cut the advertising a bit, but probably not by much, if at all. They have a major cash cow in their hands. The logic thing for a company to do would be to promote the heck out of it.

Mickialla

Suave Incarnate
I wouldn't think that they would cut their Clone Wars advertising after this Friday. It's pretty obvious that they're going to get a lot of ratings just for the fact that it is Star Wars. They may cut the advertising a bit, but probably not by much, if at all. They have a major cash cow in their hands. The logic thing for a company to do would be to promote the heck out of it.

You're not getting the point of what I'm saying. Saying the name of the block, which takes all of four or five seconds, isn't going to interfere with their Clone Wars advertising. If they just said at the end of a few Clone Wars or TSS promos "this Friday on [name]", how would that be cutting in on Clone Wars' promotion??

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
I still say that You Are Here is the block name and that

[fakespoiler]A golden TOM 5 living in an underground base on a war-ravaged world is the host, along with SARA.[/fakespoiler] ;)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Twitter remains super toxic, I do not recommend spending more time on there than you have to. I have friends on there, but meh.
Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.
I watched the first episode of Yuru Camp this morning on a whim, though I did have slight influence from a Twitter friend who really likes it. Can't believe I waited until now to give it a shot, because I really enjoyed it.
I've said this before, but the Ignore button is a life saver.
Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.

Featured Posts