"Justice League: Gods and Monsters" Feature Talkback (Spoilers)

"Justice League: Gods and Monsters" - Discuss and Rate this Movie!

• Total voters

steaphanie01

The movie is good.. A Zod Superman is not bad adding a Vampire Batman..A little twist in Justice League Universe.

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
I saw the shorts back when they were first available but I put off watching this movie until two weeks ago. The trailer just did nothing for me and nothing about really appealed to me.

After actually watching it, it left a very good impression on me. When I first started reading some DC stuff as a teenager, Elseworlds TPBs were some of the books I got into as they were always available at my local library. This felt like reading some of the best Elseworlds stories as it not only had me looking for the alternate takes on so many parts of the DCU but I really got enough of an understanding of the main characters and their universe that the stakes would mean something if anything tragic happened to the characters. That wasn't something I expected after seeing the shorts and the trailer, so I'm glad I took a chance.

It was awesome seeing Vic but it felt a little weird that he was a bit of a potty mouth in front of his dad at that young age. My parents probably would have been mad at me for that, even in the face of death. Swearing kids is probably a peeve of mine, though Lord only knows the things that came out of my mouth at that age (maybe even younger).

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here’s an interesting YouTube channel that I’ve been viewing quite a bit recently. It shows every time a specific song was played in a Looney Tunes short.
since zack snyder made a return to animation, I hope he can make a tv series based on gahooles books
Happy 6th birthday Big City Greens.
Happy 6th anniversary to Big City Greens! Top tier Disney cartoon.
At this moment, it's very unlikely that Walpurgisnacht: Rising will ever be released. What do you think?

Featured Posts