"Justice League Action" News & Discussion Thread, Part 4 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
This might change, but Zap2It currently lists some re-runs (as well as more time-slots) for November:

Inside Job; Time Out 11/11/2017
Mxy's Mix-Up; Supernatural Adventures in Babysitting 11/12/2017
Booster's Gold; Boo-ray for Bizarro 11/18/2017
Superman's Pal, Sid Sharp; Superman Red vs Superman Blue 11/25/2017
Phased and Confused; The Ringer 11/26/2017

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
10/26: Perhaps, they will still air the Christmas episode on December 2 then resume hiatus and air the final episodes January and February. But then again, the final bunch of episodes will probably be posted on the CN App and On Demand at the beginning of November and/or December anyway.

10/28: Spoke too soon, lol. Zap2It has "System Error" for November 11.
When Batman discovers that he and the rest of the League are robots, he investigates to find out who did this and why.

ShadowStar

What’s the November schedule looking like for this show in the USA? I know that “It’ll Take a Miracle!” and “System Error” are scheduled but I thought we might have a more complete picture by now.

The UK is set to pick up next week from it left off in July, with new episodes on Saturdays and Sundays.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
"Race Against Crime" set for November 18th, according to Zap2It.

Also, I don't have an official source for this, but the Christmas Special is apparently titled "Party Animals" and is supposedly going to air on December 2nd.
Green Arrow, who is determined to finally throw a successful holiday party for the Justice League, finds his plans thwarted when Plastic Man brings a tranquilized super villain to the gathering.
I'm presume we'll get more details about this in due time.

Frontier

Staff member
"Race Against Crime" set for November 18th, according to Zap2It.

Also, I don't have an official source for this, but the Christmas Special is apparently titled "Party Animals" and is supposedly going to air on December 2nd.
Green Arrow, who is determined to finally throw a successful holiday party for the Justice League, finds his plans thwarted when Plastic Man brings a tranquilized super villain to the gathering.
I'm presume we'll get more details about this in due time.
Green Arrow better be cooking some chili for this holiday party :p.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
As I suspected, the rest of season 1 and webisodes appear to be up on the CN website (and probably CN app and On Demand)

46 Party Animal

47 Watchtower Tours
When Booster Gold starts to secretly give tours of the Watchtower to make some extra cash, he inadvertently brings in a super villain disguised as a tourist.

48 Barehanded
When Green Lantern leaves his ring in an intergalactic restroom after washing his hands, he discovers it's gone, leading him on a wild chase for the aliens who might have taken it.

49 Captain Bamboozle
Mr. Mxyzptlk decides to create some mischief by endowing Shazam's well-meaning Uncle Dudley with superpowers bigger than anyone in the league.

50 Keeping up with the Kryptonians
Mr. Mxyzptlk shows Supergirl and Superman that their innate goodness might not be so pure when he takes them to a parallel world where their counterparts are impossibly aggressive and spoiled.

51 Unleashed
While the Justice League is away on a mission, Plastic Man is not only left in charge of the Watchtower, but also Superman's dog, Krypto.

52 She Wore Red Velvet
When Booster and the JLA come under attack by a mysterious and unrelenting new villainess known as Red Velvet, Booster comes to realize she's actually the fiance he left at the altar in the future.

WEBISODES #16-22

Something in the Hair

Eezy Freezy

Clown Party

Skyjacked

Super Stakeout

Driver's Ed

The Goddess Must Be Crazy

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
As I suspected, the rest of season 1 and webisodes appear to be up on the CN website (and probably CN app and On Demand)

46 Party Animal

47 Watchtower Tours

48 Barehanded

49 Captain Bamboozle

50 Keeping up with the Kryptonians

51 Unleashed

52 She Wore Red Velvet

WEBISODES #16-22

Something in the Hair

Eezy Freezy

Clown Party

Skyjacked

Super Stakeout

Driver's Ed

The Goddess Must Be Crazy
Wow, not only the rest of season 1, but the rest of the Webisodes as well :eek:!

That's a lot to watch...not that I mind :D.

2010GT4.6V8

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
I mean, surely we would have heard something about a season two by now? Even a cryptic hint?

At least we didn't have to suffer the dreaded hiatus with this show and got all episodes in a timely fashion. WB/DC seem invested in the show, but CN couldn't be less enthused.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I'm predicting that this show will go the route of the How To Train Your Dragon cartoon, and channel hop to sites like Netflix or the new DC streaming service for any potential extra seasons .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

1 decade, 1 month and 1 fortnight ago, Shrek got a series of shorts titled New Shrek on DreamWorksTV.

Like the rest of Shrek, it has its fair share of memes, like a One Direction parody called Wrong Direction, an episode where he literally just burps Happy Birthday, a Freestyle Rap, and (from the very first second no less) of course:
Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day!
I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.

Featured Posts