International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

Markus Nelis

Gosh, I miss Nickelodeon. It's just weird that Finland has Nick Jr but not Nickelodeon. It's always important to have the main channel. We had Nick Ukraine for a limited time this year on a cable operator but that's it.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Today, Nickelodeon Austria got a new screenbug with "Austria" text:
1695210474868.png

Of course they had to do that, even though they are still using CEE schedules & branding. They even forgot about the screenbug for promos/bumpers.
Along with Austria, Poland, France, Asia and Netherlands have received new automated endboards:

1695209854462.png

1695210210676.png

1695209969383.png

1695209984860.png

1695210109285.png

Francisque

Nickelodeon Nordics has switched to the CEE commercial feed with longer time slots not intended for them, so that Nordic viewers get more annoying fillers as a consequence.

It probably.means that the Nickelodeon Global feed doesn't exist anymore, and that CEE commercial feed has replaced it

Reactions: J10

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Nickelodeon Nordics has switched to the CEE commercial feed with longer time slots not intended for them, so that Nordic viewers get more annoying fillers as a consequence.

It probably.means that the Nickelodeon Global feed doesn't exist anymore, and that CEE commercial feed has replaced it
Nickelodeon Global still exists.

EDIT: I just checked the schedules, and that just doesn't seem to be the case. The schedule is still different to CEE.

J10

Nick Jr. in South America went their DOGs to left-top.

I guess feed transition happened on that day or management takeover has occurred.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Just like in the past two years, NickToons in the Netherlands switched to the CEE feed on October 1st. They will switch back to Global in January.

narq

You meant Polish opt-out feed of Nickelodeon CEE.
To remind, Nick PL is not a separate feed anymore since December 27, 2021.
Nope, I meant Nick Poland.
It still is a separate feed, they're just using the same schedule as CEE (mostly), as well as textless assets.
But it's still a different feed, which you can see for example here:

They can still have exclusive shows, which wouldn't really be possible if it would be just an audio track on Nick CEE.
+ as @zQwmy recently mentioned, they now have automation in promos, which also wouldn't be possible if it would be just an audio track.

Francisque

Yes, it's not correct to talk of Nickelodeon Poland as it just became part of CEE as Romania and Hungary, there are some important playout differences.

After all, Nickelodeon Poland , before unifying the schedule completely , also kept Polish shows at late night for some.time

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Nope, I meant Nick Poland.
It still is a separate feed, they're just using the same schedule as CEE (mostly), as well as textless assets.
But it's still a different feed, which you can see for example here:

They can still have exclusive shows, which wouldn't really be possible if it would be just an audio track on Nick CEE.
+ as @zQwmy recently mentioned, they now have automation in promos, which also wouldn't be possible if it would be just an audio track.

Basically they are the same feed. Only Polish opt-outs with Polish text are sometimes launched. That's why we got i.e.: S1E2 and S1E8 of "The Really Loud House", which were banned on the raw feed of Nick CEE (even though they were dubbed at that time into Romanian, Russian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian and Croatian (as those two episodes with foreign dubs ended either on Sky Showtime (CE&Adria region), or Go3 (Baltics). Still weird that at this point, the LGBT themed episodes of TCG and TLH are still omitted (if taking into consideration your theory we (Poles) have Nickelodeon PL).

So imo, it's correctly and safe to say Nick PL is now Nick CEE (but with Polish opt-outs only), or Nickelodeon Commercial Feed.

Last edited:

J10

Basically they are the same feed. Only Polish opt-outs with Polish text are sometimes launched. That's why we got i.e.: S1E2 and S1E8 of "The Really Loud House", which were banned on the raw feed of Nick CEE. Still weird that at this point, the LGBT themed episodes of TCG and TLH are still omitted (if taking into consideration your theory we (Poles) have Nickelodeon PL).

So imo, it's correctly and safe to say Nick PL is now Nick CEE (but with Polish opt-outs only).
Even MTV feeds like the French feed after they moved their license to Czechia, it became MTV Commercial (with local texts in promos for each of the markets and ad breaks).

Also, month ago, I saw Nick Jr. Latin America became a Dutch team feed, similar to the Global feed in some term like the DOG, except for program promos and the ones under the screen (beginning of the program).

They’re insisted on globalization and merging together.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Quoted for the truth!
PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.

Featured Posts