International Nickelodeon Thread Part 10

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

animegamer

Jul 22, 2017
www.youtube.com
The Nickelodeon India network has seen a 20% growth in viewership due to the outbreak.

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Jun 28, 2019
Bulgaria
CEE removes almost everything from the April Highlights (Just Add Magic season 2 was one of the April premieres) due to coronavirus - and now the synchronization of the shows is "put on pause".

animegamer

Jul 22, 2017
www.youtube.com
Nick Malaysia/Indonesia bug moving to the top right starting from 5:55 in this video.

It transitions between nick and nickelodeon at certain intervals which I find annoying.

The intro in the Gujarati dub of SpongeBob is just music with no singing.

Bonus vid:

They don’t dub theme songs nowadays

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
Unlike Duronto, a channel that started Bengali SpongeBob with season 1, Colors Gujarati is showing the modern episodes.

I guess Duronto dropped it, so much for a channel that bought the show due to a request from people who are searching every SpongeBob dub in existence.

animegamer

Jul 22, 2017
www.youtube.com
Nick Jr. India hasn’t launched a single new Nick Jr. original after Top Wing in December 2018. They’re more interested in forcing people to use Voot Kids rather than bring new shows to the channel.

Both Nick Jr. and Disney Junior in India are hopeless.

JedSwag

Jun 28, 2019
Kiko Camarin, Caloocan City, Philippines
The Best of KCAs airs this Thursday on Nickelodeon Asia (courtesy of Cignal Philippines FB page)

I enjoyed the channel when its unlock, but live-action content were aired in half, it might been aired some Henry Danger, All That and The Thundermans, with older live-action shows and 90s Nicktoons were randomly aired occasionally or now seen in Netflix also has movies which i saw on TV.

zajgrg

Feb 11, 2016
CEE has been showing "support" for self-isolation through hashtags with messages. They pop up every couple of minutes in the bottom right corner and stay for maybe 1-2 minutes (the time needed for every language to be shown, which is a couple of seconds each).

I say messages because there is #KidsTogether and then there is #Ubuntu :D.

They could be hard to see and because of that easy to miss, which is the only complaint I have.
If they already want to send a good message to kids and teenagers maybe they need to try and be more "in your face", because the message of staying home in this hard time is very important for this age group.

I have recognized messages in Dutch, Turkish, Romanian, Hungarian, Bulgarian I believe, English and Spanish (there are a few more).
Interestingly, nothing for the practically interchangeable languages of my and my neighbour countries (Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrin).

Reactions: Nick Mick

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
CEE has been showing "support" for self-isolation through hashtags with messages. They pop up every couple of minutes in the bottom right corner and stay for maybe 1-2 minutes (the time needed for every language to be shown, which is a couple of seconds each).

They could be hard to see and because of that easy to miss, which is the only complaint I have.
If they already want to send a good message to kids and teenagers maybe they need to try and be more "in your face", because the message of staying home in this hard time is very important for this age group.

I have recognized messages in Dutch, Turkish, Romanian, Hungarian, Bulgarian I believe, English and Spanish (there are a few more).
Interestingly, nothing for the practically interchangeable languages of my and my neighbour countries (Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrin).
Same thing as Portuguese, there is no representation. Also Ubuntu is for Nick Africa, still part of Nick Global.

QTVNickBro

Nov 18, 2019
Odessa,Ukraine

It was even in Ukranian. Which I find quite strange.

Reactions: zajgrg
Status
Not open for further replies.