How many eps of Cowboy Bebop?

Lachesis

The one with the tape measurer
I think they're playing 24 out of the 26 with the missing two delayed because of Sept. 11th. Jupiter Jazz Pt. 2 was episode 13.

killercroc

Originally posted by Lachesis
I think they're playing 24 out of the 26 with the missing two delayed because of Sept. 11th. Jupiter Jazz Pt. 2 was episode 13.
So, we won't see those eps on CN because of the content and Sept. 11, or they weren't gonna play them at all? Sorry, I didn't understand.

Joe Tully

I want the toilet seat.
They were going to play those 2 until Sept. 11 happened. I haven't heard anything else about the status of those 2 eps....they might be included in the second run of CB if we're lucky.

Leaping Larry Jojo

Searching for a map
Though I suspect that they will indeed be showing the rest of the episodes (24 out of 26), there is a possibility an upcoming one could still be cut. Not likely, but possible.

Leaping Larry Jojo

Searching for a map
The CN website indicates that they will be skipping yet ANOTHER episode of Cowboy Bebop. Next week's supposed "Cowboy Funk" apparently will not be shown. This will be a pickle since now the two-part finale "The Real Folk Blues" will be split up into two weeks, and in my opinion, that's just wrong...

BTW--For those who've seen Cowboy Funk, I think you'll know why they cut the episode, though I don't necessarily agree with them doing it.

Joe Tully

I want the toilet seat.
CN seems to be getting more worried about Adult Swim offending parents. They had all of those "18+" announcements made before the shows on Sun. I hope the pattern doesn't continue.

Calhoun07

It's Me
As if calling it ADULT Swim wasn't enough, they have to put the warnings before EACH episode now?

Evil Dr. Reef

The King of Braves
Warnings b4 every show

CN is just covering their ass from overprotective parents that don't want their kids exposed to the "evils" of swear words.

Calhoun07

It's Me
Yeah, even tho they will hear it every day of their lives from home, school, and friends.

Heehaw

Banned
There's also a movie that is coming to DVD next year. I've seen it and it is cool(of course).

There is also a new Bebop series in the works that will feature all new characters, though I've also heard that they are the same ones. It's only gossip for now.

Ed Liu

Frog of Thunder
Staff member
Reporter
Howdy,

Originally posted by Heehaw
There's also a movie that is coming to DVD next year. I've seen it and it is cool(of course).

There is also a new Bebop series in the works that will feature all new characters, though I've also heard that they are the same ones. It's only gossip for now.

Do you have a confirmed source for the US DVD release next year? I've been contemplating picking up the VHS for cheap off of eBay (my wife and I have become serious, hard-core Cowboy Bebop junkies) while I wait for the DVD, but if there's a confirmed news item of the DVD release, I'll wait for that, then.

-- Ed/Ace

K

Kimba

Stairway to heaven

I've seen the movie. I was really good. (I even got to see it in a theater, that was pretty cool!!) I'm not sure when it's coming to DVD. I hope soon. (I saw it subbed, I want to hear it dubbed in English now though.) I have the whole series on VHS, so buying the DVD will look kinda strange next to the others, oh well.

I'm so happy, a differnt post said that "Mushroom Hunting" is going to be played on Jan 27.....that's my B-day. And my fav episode!!!! That makes me happy. :)

Coollead

Immune

No...Its actually being fought for to be shown in theaters. That'd be cool...

and...Sorry..I think it was said on this board, but no more CB is coming..ever.. they'll provide manga backstories...but no more animated CB.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Quoted for the truth!
PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.

Featured Posts