wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"Disney & Marvel Announce New “Uncle Scrooge” Comic Book"​

Uncle-Scrooge-Comic-1.jpg

"Donald Duck’s famous, eccentric, penny-pinching, billionaire adventurer Uncle Scrooge is getting a new comic book, made possible by a collaboration between Disney and Marvel Comics. Titled “Uncle $crooge and the Infinity Dime!”, the one-shot comic will be out in June 2024, from writer Jason Aaron, whose credits include work on multiple “X-Men”, or “Avengers” stories over the years. Other artists working on the book include Paolo Mottura, Francesco D’Ippolito and Vitale Mangiatordi.

Marvel also offered a synopsis for the comic, alongside the cover artwork, from Alex Ross, and Lorenzo Pastrovicchio: “Uncle $crooge and the Infinity Dime #1 will see Scrooge embark on a time-honored Marvel adventure as he explores the Multiverse to stop a twisted alternate Scrooge from becoming the all-powerful and incomprehensibly rich Scrooge-Above-All! Along the way, the story will introduce exciting new takes on the iconic tycoon with a heart of gold and feature appearances by Scrooge’s nephew, Donald Duck; grandnephews, Huey, Duey, and Louie; and his supporting cast of characters, including Gyro Gearloose!"

Read the full article here.

Anyone else hoping this one-shot comic eventually paves the way for a new ongoing comic?

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I'm getting it, but I'm not exactly excited about it. I haven't really been excited about new Disney Comics since Don Rosa retired.

Of course I'd still like to read William Van Horn's newer stuff IF SOMEBODY IN AMERICA WOULD FREAKING PUBLISH IT. Sheesh.

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
I'm too used to Duck comics being published by third parties. They should be translations of stuff published in Europe five years ago next to this really really long and dry essay about the types of ink Carl Barks used from 1947 through 1953.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?

Featured Posts