Marvel Animation at the New York Comic-Con 2022

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Below is a list of Marvel Animation related panels at this year's New York Comic-Con. Work still in progress, will be updated as more info is available.

NYCC panels and screenings schedule.
  • Saturday, October 8
5:30-6:30 p.m.MARVEL'S MOON GIRL AND DEVIL DINOSAUR

Moon Girl Magic! Join the cast and creative team behind Disney Branded Television’s highly anticipated animated series Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, ahead of its 2023 premiere on Disney Channel and Disney+, for a conversation about this innovative action-comedy series centered on African American teen girl super hero, Lunella Lafayette (a.k.a. Moon Girl), and her 10-ton T-Rex, Devil Dinosaur.

Room 405

Last edited:

reflection01

A few tidbits from the panel going on right now.
—it’s already been greenlit for season 2.
—Laurence Fishburne (producer) voices the Beyonder, and he sings on the show.
—Raphael Saddiq is on the panel and he’s doing the music including the score (I think that had been announced). Litor made the pitch to him doing an autograph signing in LA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Quoted for the truth!
PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.

Featured Posts