CN Schedule Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanBurrito25

Soooo did CN reclaim the 8PM/8:30PM timeslot for good, or is this another trial run/one-off like the weeklong holiday marathon they had a year or two ago? Because if this is permanent, they sure didn't make a huge deal about it. Ideally, I think it would be better for the network, despite the fact that I seldom watch TV anymore.

Royce

According to the backdoor schedule, Steven Universe has been taken off. This is not good.

SleepyBat

Yo-kai, won't you be my friend?
According to the backdoor schedule, Steven Universe has been taken off. This is not good.
Holy crap.
Soooo did CN reclaim the 8PM/8:30PM timeslot for good, or is this another trial run/one-off like the weeklong holiday marathon they had a year or two ago? Because if this is permanent, they sure didn't make a huge deal about it. Ideally, I think it would be better for the network, despite the fact that I seldom watch TV anymore.
If the November 2015 schedule is any indication, they might as well be keeping the hour.

kianworld

CN Schedule Archiver
It's temporary, according to Williams Street worker Jason DeMarco's askfm.

gunleon

MPXToonInferno
Hard to believe that show was neglected just a couple of weeks ago, right?

Last I checked, ratings for RS since its season debut has been beating Teen Titans Go throughout the month of August and September. I'm guessing it was due to the success of the Regular Show Movie.

kianworld

CN Schedule Archiver
Mon-Fri at 8pm, AT is showing exclusively Marceline episodes, before Stakes premieres the week after that

Sparkster24

Well, Zap2It is saying it's only for next week, after that it's back to an hour of RS and an hour of Gumball again

It turns out might be the case because it's dedicating to Beast Boy's birthday.. which was his first debut on November of 1965. Strange to see they would celebrate the character's birthday of all times (despite TTG! being their mostly successful show).

jaylop97

Staff member
It turns out might be the case because it's dedicating to Beast Boy's birthday.. which was his first debut on November of 1965. Strange to see they would celebrate the character's birthday of all times (despite TTG! being their mostly successful show).
See that is a good reason, I hope other shows get that treatment later.

Sparkster24

See that is a good reason, I hope other shows get that treatment later.

I doubt it'll be for all shows (unless they revealed said day). But that would be cool if they did one dedicating a week of specific shows for future months based on a certain theme playing. But I think it's likely just for the sole purpose of being TTG! after all to do this stunt.

Though i'll them credit that doing a TTG! event solely based on his first ever appearance was pretty clever for them to do.

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
Glad for that -- but also happy RS is staying. I'd missed A LOT of S6 episodes and have been binging them on CN -- they skipped the Christmas ones, which I'd at least seen, so it's been great to catch-up.

Wonder if CN (or Boom) will do a future birthday event for another character, but seeing as BB is turning the big Five-O, it's very understandable.

wiley207

Still no classic Looney Tunes on CN... just "Tom and Jerry."
And as I said, "Tom and Jerry" is nowhere as good as Looney Tunes.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Steven Universe is not airing on TV in the States for the next two weeks.

For some reason, I don't feel quite as badly about this as I did when the same thing happened last year. Maybe it's because we've gotton somewhat used to them not making smart moves, or the fact that Adventure Time and Regular Show had it much worse until recently when they came back with a vengeance.

kianworld

CN Schedule Archiver
Looks like for this week only, 8pm Mon-Fri will be Gumball instead of Adventure Time. So that means Gumball is on for an hour after school while this TTG Beast Boy's birthday thing is goin on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts