Ariel Series In Development For Disney Junior

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
May 17:

Here are the titles for the first three episodes of the show. On Thursday, June 27", we have Atlantica Day/A Winner's Spirit" and "Ursula's Magic Camp/Fernie's Notebook". On Friday, June 28", we have Crystal Cavern Caper/A Banner Moment".

May 24:

Last edited:

veu

Very good trailer!
So there will be two new series about Ariel:
1) the first series "Ariel"
2) the second series" Ariel - Mermaid Tales", a spin-off short series of the previous Ariel series.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Here's the first of the Ariel Mermaid Tales shorts, which is about... Ariel's tail. Obvious pun aside, this is pretty good.

Last edited:
Reactions: veu

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Here's The Quiet Game and Palace Puzzle and Ariel's Palace Tourn and Friendship Smoothie.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Here are the episodes airing in July. We have "The Endless Sleepover / Daddy Daughter Dinner" on July 4 (Disney Junior block) and July 5 (Disney Junior channel), "Copy Catfish / Happy Crabby Day" on July 12, "Smoothie Shake-Up / Family Picture Day" on July 19, and "The Cuttlebaby Sitter / Flounder the Leader" on July 26.

veu

I really like these short series "Ariel Mermaid Tales".
I look forward to seeing the series.
I really like how they made Atlantica and I already love this new little Ariel!
I also really like the fact that Ariel's tail changes color depending on her emotions.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I also really like the fact that Ariel's tail changes color depending on her emotions.
I haven't seen any of the shorts yet, so I haven't seen this myself, but I really like the idea of that!

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
This was something that's been mentioned in various articles for the show.
Ah. I haven't read too many articles on it (I've been getting most updates on it from here) and I must have missed it in the ones I did read (if it was mentioned in any of them).

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Here's a clip and the shorts Dress Up Mess Up and Magic Breakfast.

Here's Hiccup Gone Amuck.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

This article talks about how music was integral when getting the show off the ground. This also confirms that Disney Television Animation is also involved with the show.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

At this moment, it's very unlikely that Walpurgisnacht: Rising will ever be released. What do you think?
This fall I will get 24 new VHSs, with that the number of cassettes will increase to 41. I need to re-digitize the ones I already have since my old Youtube channel was terminated in 2022, along with the new ones. As I left Youtube, the digitized VHS archive will be given to other people.
Minor gripe with the otherwise fine Yurikuma Arashi dub: "But also, we loved from the beginning as well." Using "also" and "as well" in the same sentence is redundant.

Featured Posts