"Doctor Strange: In the Multi-Verse of Madness" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
He's probably been real busy stripping sorcerers of their power over the last couple years. But I'd love to see him and Brother Voodoo battle. Plus, Mordo did promise there would be consequences for using the Time Stone in Hong Kong as well. And even said that enemies from across the Multiverse would start attacking once word the Ancient One died.

Frontier

Staff member
He's probably been real busy stripping sorcerers of their power over the last couple years. But I'd love to see him and Brother Voodoo battle. Plus, Mordo did promise there would be consequences for using the Time Stone in Hong Kong as well. And even said that enemies from across the Multiverse would start attacking once word the Ancient One died.
I can't see them not giving us a proper Strange vs. Mordo battle :cool:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The rumor about MeTV Toons launching on June 25th has been deleted. Now there's no word on whether the channel will launch or not.
Happy 25th Anniversary to SpongeBob SquarePants!

The official Bluey channel on YouTube has uploaded the "Dad Baby" episode in full, meaning that it is finally legally available to American fans.

MAW Superman and Unicorn WE seem to have done well, and Invincible Fight Girl and Iyanu: Child of Wonder sound interesting. It's good to see CN embracing action again, but I hope they haven't forgotten comedy.

Featured Posts