"Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
Hmm....

I hope we can finally move on from Christine Palmer (aside from her Variant) :oops:.

I wonder if the subversion from the vision isn't Strange having to kill America but Wanda trying to and Strange having to stop her? I hope not :ack:.

Wong's not going to let that Sorcerer Supreme thing down :p.

I guess America just wants to get her powers working so she can go back to her home dimension and find her moms...

Frontier

Staff member
You're not a true Master of the Mystic Arts until you fight off an eldritch horror. That's peak Dr. Strange right there :cool:.

I wonder how America's powers work...doesn't seem like she has strength of flight here :confused:.
I wonder if they actually got the actors back (aside from the big one) or if they pulled it off with CG doubles :oops:.

But holy crud the 90's hoverchair and that voice :eek:!

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
You're not a true Master of the Mystic Arts until you fight off an eldritch horror. That's peak Dr. Strange right there :cool:.

I wonder how America's powers work...doesn't seem like she has strength of flight here :confused:.
4/28:I like the parallel with Moon Knight with how Strange had to make it visible to his sight.

I'm guessing since America is only 14, think I read that this week, she has no control of her powers and probably only manifested them when her adrenaline spikes but even then not a guarantee as we saw in this clip.

4/29: Ruther Livier and Chess Lopez portray America's parents.

Wanda Returns featurette released.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts