Cartoon Network October 2010 Premiere Info

{Shadow}

Schedule Update VII:

- Run It Back Sunday, the new hour-long show about NBA highlights/recaps/trivia, etc., makes its premiere October 31st at 8:00AM. No titles yet.
- Robotomy finally gets its first rerun scheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 3 at 7:15pm for episode 2 ("Bling Thing"). Still no repeats for episode 1 ("Frenemy"), so don't miss the premiere.

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
Huh. Run it Back Sunday, DBD, Hole in The Wall, and Tower Prep! All on a "Super Sunday Live-Action Morning Power Block!"

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :p

And jeez, where's UH?

{Shadow}

And jeez, where's UH?
Unnatural History seems to be taking a break now that its first season has finished airing. Tower Prep and other programming are taking over its time slots.

EDIT: Here's what B-Six, one of the show's producers, posted over in the Entertainment Board about the UH reruns:

sorry I didn't post this earlier - but due to the overwhelming success of last Saturday's Scooby premiere, Turner has decided to push our reruns by around two weeks -- hang tight (and thanks for being so patient)

Sketch

not like those other old guys
7:15PM on a Wednesday is a rather odd time for a Robotomy rerun. Especially if the reason it isn't getting more airings is content, you'd think that would mean they'd sneak it on at 9:45PM on some random night.

Run in Back Sunday is at 8AM on Sunday? Well beats having to see that crap at watchable time on Sunday.

Dragonpiece

RL Stine tweeted that Goose Bumps won't be on CN this year at all. He said, just look forward to The Haunting Hour. Looks like my prediction is right and CN does not want to air Goose Bumps because of the new show.

Kiddington

tut tut
- Run It Back Sunday, the new hour-long show about NBA highlights/recaps/trivia, etc., makes its premiere October 31st at 8:00AM. No titles yet.
Yowch. 8:00AM for a series premiere? That's brutal.

If I were wearin' my tinfoil hat right now, I'd almost be willing to say CN wants this to fail. Then again, unless I'm missing something, Stu Snyder is still running this network. There must be some ulterior motive to running it that early. They can't possibly want new live-action to fail! :sweat:

Jazz1000

Evil PLANS...
Saw a Robotomy(Not The Monday nights promo) a promo For Just show during R.L Stine's The Hunting Hour Dont Thank About it

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Twitter remains super toxic, I do not recommend spending more time on there than you have to. I have friends on there, but meh.
Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.
I watched the first episode of Yuru Camp this morning on a whim, though I did have slight influence from a Twitter friend who really likes it. Can't believe I waited until now to give it a shot, because I really enjoyed it.
I've said this before, but the Ignore button is a life saver.
Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.

Featured Posts