Where do Adult Swim shows air internationally?

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Aside from E4 in the UK, 9Go! in Australia, and Adult Swim Canada in...Canada, where do Adult Swim shows air in other regions?

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Rick & Morty and Final Space are on Netflix in many countries. Rick & Morty airs all over the world on different channels.

There is also:
-Adult Swim Canada (channel)
-Adult Swim Latin America (on TBS in Spanish and Portuguese, and on I.Sat in English with subtitles)
-Adult Swim Germany (block on TNT Comedy)
-Adult Swim UK (block on E4)
-Adult Swim Australia (block on 9Go!)

The Russian channel 2x2 is also airing several Adult Swim programs.

Africa, Asia and most of Europe don't get any Adult Swim programs besides Rick & Morty and/or Final Space.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
A few [as] shows (Robot Chicken, NTSF:SD:SUV) used to air on a now-defunct Portuguese cable channel called MOV in 2013. Before they aired Robot Chicken they aired the Star Wars specials.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I think some AS shows in Italy are on Timvision, a OTT service by TIM. I do recall having the fifth season of Samurai Jack?
I think the service dropped those shows last year. I can't find anything on their website.

Adult Swim started in Flanders in late 2010 on channel Acht.

TNT launched here on April 10th, 2012, so the Adult Swim block moved to TNT. The channel launched in the Netherlands on January 24th, 2013. It closed down on December 31st, 2013. We haven't had any Adult Swim ever since. Well, besides Rick & Morty on Comedy Central.

All programs aired in English with Dutch subtitles.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't know where to post this...
but Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is in development of Disney.

I guess Nick is officially done with this franchise for now.
Happy 20th Birthday to the Cartoon Network City Era!

Watching this clip from the Princess Power special "Princess Royal Wedding", where Queen Ryung & Queen Olivia get married, makes me glad that the show was picked up by a streaming service. If it was picked up by the Junior 3 (Disney Jr, Nick Jr , & PBS Kids), an episode like this either wouldn't be made or if it,would come when the show was went to a less available channel
Happy 20th anniversary to my favorite CN logo and CN City.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of Cartoon Network's "City Era". This era ties with the "Powerhouse Era" as my favorite era through out the channel's history.

Featured Posts