What Did You Get This Month? (July 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TnAdct1

Ravioli, Ravioli
In the manga department, I picked up volume 2 of Genshiken today.

Also, I did see Kodocha 1 w/ box at my Best Buy today, but I'm holding off getting it until next week, as I already have a copy pre-ordered at Suncoast.

Artimus Gigan

Aeris Fries
I got:

GITS:SAC Vol.7 SE
Full Metal Alchemist Manga Vol.1
Full Metal Alchemist Manga Vol.2
Yotsuba&! Manga Vol.2
Transformers Cybertron Hard Top
Transformers Cybertron Minicon Recon team
Transformers Cybertron Clocker

sedorna

Right Stuf sent me some manga today:

A Cheeky Angel vol. 7
Red River vol. 7
W Juliet vol. 5

sedorna

Right Stuf sent me some manga today:

A Cheeky Angel vol. 7
Red River vol. 7
W Juliet vol. 5

Kouji Tamino

You Understand Nothing
After getting 'Tenchi Muyo!L Ryo-ohki' earlier this month...

... I quenced my thirst for more GS until SEED Destiny comes out with Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: The Empty Battlefield. Getting it out of curiosity, I was expecting the 'glorified clip show' that everyone one was describing it as. Naturally, my expectations were low.

But wow, I was pleasantly surprised. It was nowhere near as bad as others were making it out to be. Yes, it could have been longer and it did cut a few important things, but it got most of the basics down and I enjoyed it. I am eagerly awaiting Special Editions/Movies 2 and 3, as that's where things get really interesting.

And did anyone else notice how damn loud the main menu music was? I think my ears got blown out for a moment. :sweat:

Mr. Pedro

Der Patton
Went crazy at Best Buy =P

DVD:

-Cromartie High School Vol. 3
-Genshiken Vol. 1
-Gunslinger Girl Vol. 2
-R.O.D The TV Vols. 6 and 7

That's it for now.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
Well, I went to Barnes & Noble yesterday and was surprised to find Shonen Jump September 2005 available, so I bought it. I also purchased the Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 4 DVD.

PowerZord

It's time to change.
I gotten this month:

Shonen jump August 2005 issue
One piece Manga volume 5

Read in borders:

Yugioh duelist 5-6
DBZ 1-3

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
Got today:
-Gundam 0083 Boxset
-Zoids, Vol. 9
-Case Closed: Knight Baron Mystery

purplehairedwonder

No woman should suffer at the hands of men
Staff member
Another trip to Billings meant another trip to Best Buy where I got Fullmetal Alchemist vol. 2 - Scarred Man of the East.

JTurner954

Paradigm City, USA
This month, I purchased two manga : Case Closed Volume 6 and Dr. Slump Volume 2. I also ordered Best of Dragonball Z Volumes 1,2,5, and 6 (Faulconer soundtracks) including a Beckett magazine with a Bruce Faulconer interview.

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Finished out another series today: Midori Days Vol. 3.

Now all that's left "open" is Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, Cromartie High School, and Samurai Champloo. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts