Viacom launching Nick and NickJr Channels on PlutoTV on May 1st

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Viacom mentioned when Nick launched on Pluto TV that they were planning pop-up channels. I'm surprised there wasn't one for SpongeBob, as Pluto TV Germany launched one to celebrate SpongeBob's 20th anniversary.

JTOONSAnimation

Viacom mentioned when Nick launched on Pluto TV that they were planning pop-up channels. I'm surprised there wasn't one for SpongeBob, as Pluto TV Germany launched one to celebrate SpongeBob's 20th anniversary.

The ratings would've been TOO good, and Nick would've removed the pop-up channel.

Mandouga

Uh, yeah. Don't give them any ideas. Spongebob is (still) overexposed as it (already) is...

Sunnydee

Pluto TV has launched an TMNT channel:

This has been a lot of fun to watch. It's been awhile since I've seen the 2003 TMNT (I remember loving the show, but forgot how good it is) and I never got the chance to see the 2012 show. So its been nice that they switch between the two every few hours!

I hope this channel lasts for awhile (or at least comes back every once in awhile).

It's really impressive what Viacom has done with Pluto since they got it!

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Pluto TV has added two new Nick channels today - including a sort-of Nick GAS channel!

Nick Movies Channel (714): With Nick Movies, fans will find a 24/7 feed of hit Nickelodeon movies such as Splitting Adam and the Best Player.

Nick Games Channel (726): With Nick Games, fans will find a 24/7 feed of classic Nickelodeon game shows like Figure It Out, All In With Cam Newton, and more.

In addition to the two new Nickelodeon channels, Pluto TV also added three new youth-skewing channels:

Pluto TV Kids Animation (Ch. 709): Watch full-length animated features on this funny, thrilling, and exciting channel! Turn down the lights, grab some popcorn and tune in to Pluto TV Kids Animation.

Pluto TV Tween Channel (726): With Pluto TV Tween, viewers will get shows targeting teens like Flipper: The New Adventures, Rocket’s Island, and more.

Pocket.Watch Channel (742): With Pocket.Watch viewers will get a collection of kid-friendly videos from the YouTube Family HobbyKids TV. Here fans will find videos on toys, games, challenges, and more! Plus, join HobbyPig, HobbyFrog, and HobbyBear in their new animated adventure series, HobbyKids Adventures!

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
Don't know where to post this but as some of you may know, Nick and Nick Jr. Pluto TV both got a lot of changes including TV ratings, screenbugs and a new schedule. Here's the Nick schedule from today: (will try to update often)

7:00am - SpongeBob
7:30am - It's Pony
8:00am - Sanjay and Craig
8:30am - LEGO City Adventures
9:00am - Breadwinners
9:30am - Bunsen is a Beast!
10:00am - The Fairly OddParents
10:30am - ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks
11:00am onwards above mentioned shows in the same order.

This was certainly a nice update but I only wish they wouldn't repeat so many episodes and change up the shows more often but this is still pretty good.

Last edited:

kanc

Here was the yesterday's NickPluto schedule..

10am hey arnold - operation ruthless/vacant lot
10:30am Rugrats The Big House/The Shot
11am as told by ginger wicked game
11:30am rocko modern life cruisin
12pm wild thornberrys chew if by sea
12:30pm doug doug's runaway journal/doodle
1pm catdog - catdog end/siege on fort catdog
1:30pm rocket power - shark bait/a shot in the park
2pm and onwards repeat in order, and same episode for that day

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
Here's today's Nick Pluto TV schedule:

6:00am - iCarly (x2)
7:00am - Victorious (x2)
8:00am - Sam & Cat (x2)
9:00am - Game Shakers (x2)
10:00am onwards The same shows and episodes repeat.

kanc

Today's NickPluto schedule
10:30am-11:30am FOP
11:30am-12:30pm Henry Danger
12:30pm iCarly
1pm-2pm Thundermans
2pm SpongeBob
2:30pm-3pm FOP, and cycle goes on and on

NickJrPluto
8AM-10AM Blue's Clues
10AM-12PM Wallykazam
and cycle and same episodes continue

Every day has different schedule for Nick channels pluto.

kanc

Since nobody else volunteering to post, I guess I will....

@CartoonLover2604 do u think you can try to post PlutoNick schedule tomorrow please?

today's NickPluto schedule
1PM-2PM Thundermans
2PM SpongeBob
2:30PM-3:30PM Fairly OddParents
3:30PM-4:30PM Henry Danger
4:30pm iCarly
and cycle continues on and on

today's NickJr Pluto schedule:
12PM-2PM Ricky Zoom
2PM-4PM Top Wing
cycle continues on and on

Moe

I don't understand why Pluto doesn't have 2 weeks schedule like TV channels did.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 80th birthday to George Lucas. The Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.
There were apparently whispers at Universal of a Jaws remake a few years ago.
Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Featured Posts