Viacom launching Nick and NickJr Channels on PlutoTV on May 1st

Latest News & Videos

SG-17

May 12, 2018
Pennsylvania
Viacom, Pluto TV Partner on Co-branded MTV, Comedy Central, and Nickelodeon Channels - WrapPRO

Nick Pluto TV: Welcome to Nick Pluto TV where you can watch your favorite classic shows from “All That,” “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,” “The Fairly Odd Parents,” “iCarly” and more! It’s all on Nick Pluto TV.
Nick Jr. Pluto TV: Welcome to Nick Jr. Pluto TV where you’ll find your preschooler’s favorite friends from classic “Blue’s Clues,” “Dora the Explorer,” “Wallykazam” and many more hit Nick Jr. Pluto TV shows.
I thought this was interesting. I don't use PlutoTV much so I wonder how this will work out in the long run.

ShayL

Jun 3, 2016
Philadelphia
Interesting. I'm not really a fan of MTV and I don't use PlutoTV that much either. In fact I forgot I still had the App installed on my Amazon Firestick. I'd be curious to see what ends up being on the Nickelodeon channel other than the shows named.

I'd also be curious to see if the Comedy Central channel might show Dr. Katz Professional Therapist. (and I imagine South Park? Even though it's still on the air now.) My mom has seen Dr. Katz before so I always knew about it. I was young when Dr. Katz came out so never had a chance to watch it. I remember the parody from the South Park episode "Summer Sucks." I also remember the Dr. Katz parody from the Arthur episode "The Contest." I may have to check this out when it launches.

SG-17

May 12, 2018
Pennsylvania
From what I understand channels on PlutoTV are linear channels like you'd find on cable. So I wonder what kind of schedule we will see with these Nick channels? I guess we will find out tomorrow.

MegasMilo379

RIP Chadwick
May 28, 2016
This get me so excited. I already have Pluto TV, and I very much like what it has to offer so far.

Since Viacom bought the service, I expected (and hoped) the company to add a deluge of content from its networks on the service; and what do ya know, my expectations were exceeded.
I can't wait to check out these channels and get acquainted real quick.

DavidVianelle

The Herminator has found you!
Sep 28, 2018
United States
Based on what I've read from related news articles, and Nick's replies on Twitter, here's what we know will be on Nick's Pluto channel so far.

• All That
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (probably the 2012 one)
  • Fairly OddParents
  • iCarly
  • Are You Afraid of the Dark?
  • Rugrats
  • Doug
  • True Jackson VP
  • Clarissa Explains it All
  • Rocko's Modern Life
  • Double Dare (the original series)
  • Kenan and Kel
  • SpongeBob SquarePants

Reactions: Checkerboard

DavidVianelle

Sep 28, 2018
United States
So basically SpongeBob airs once every two hours on Nick's Pluto channel. As for Nick Jr's, they primarily consist of two-hour blocks (with occasional 3-episode or 1-hour-long blocks)

DavidVianelle

Sep 28, 2018
United States
Where did you pull that from?
I kept changing the date on my iPhone. Even though the stream remains the same as the real time, the listings show what will be on on the date that I set. But so far, it only goes up to 8PM. I'll have to wait a little longer to get the rest of the lineup

Reactions: kanc

DavidVianelle

Sep 28, 2018
United States
The guide has been updated and now goes up to 11PM. Victorious airs on the Nick Pluto channel at 9:30PM. After that, Kuu Kuu Harajuku airs on Nick Jr's Pluto channel at 10PM.
5A77C2BB-DC65-49E4-AEEA-ECDF4520AFBA.png

SG-17

May 12, 2018
Pennsylvania
They seem to not have the intros for some of the shows (all of the shows?) and there is no network bug. I wish they'd tell us more about what these networks are going to be and what their plans for them are.

DavidVianelle

Sep 28, 2018
United States
They seem to not have the intros for some of the shows (all of the shows?) and there is no network bug. I wish they'd tell us more about what these networks are going to be and what their plans for them are.
From what I've seen, the intros do play. Well at least I know True Jackson Blue's Clues and Max and Ruby's do, since those are the only intros I've seen so far. Then again I've saw the rest at their episodes' halfway point.
As for no network bug, that's perfectly normal. Other networks on Pluto TV don't use screen bugs.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Asa
The Miraculous New York special premieres TONIGHT! Can't wait to see it soon.
are there any more changes for nicktoons, teennick, or nickjr schedule for this week? i wont be able to spend more time on this... but if anything i missed, please tell me..
Happy 9 year marriage anniversary to Laura Bailey and Travis Willingham.

Today's TOTS episode has 2 Amanda Waller voice actors. Vanessa Williams voices Captain Beakman (first name Candace), one of the show's major characters. Her younger sister Cora is voiced by Yvette Nicole Brown.
Update on my Mom:

She's still alive. My Dad seems optimistic that she'll pull through this with the help of her doctors although she may need to be in rehab for a few weeks. She's a tough old girl.