Viacom launching Nick and NickJr Channels on PlutoTV on May 1st

kanc

ok that's understandable.

School of Rock is kinda new to NickPluto so I posted it..

But yes I agree, that NickPluto should've brought back the variety like few years ago with older shows they had before like All That (older version), Kenan and Kel, Clarissa, etc.. It's too bad they don't do that anymore.

On the other news, because of 25th anniversary of Blue's Clues, Sept 8, NickJrPluto will have all day Blue's Clues marathon.

kanc

NickPluto has Make It Pop all day marathon today due to mega music fest event.

kanc

PlutoTV for NickJr doesn't seem to match what actually aired,

for example plutotvguide for nickjr has Blue's Clues 12PM-2PM, but 12PM Wallykazam is actually airing, 11:30AM lists Team Umizoomi, but Blue's Clues is actually airing.. Something's wrong

kanc

The page for NickJr pluto guide and airing finally is fixed, and Blaze and the Monster Machines were added.

Kooplecrap Me

Cartoonist, Researcher, Inactive YouTuber
Probably a dumb question but did the Nick jr Pluto tv channel remove F&F and The Wonder pets because I never see it on their schedule anymore

kanc

Sun Oct 10 NickPluto will have all Victorious marathon

kanc

NickPluto today has all day Rugrats (classic) marathon (since reboot remaining season 1 episodes just yesterday added on paramount plus streaming)

kanc

NickPluto this week is currently streaming Henry Danger marathon due to DangerVerse documentary special airing on Nick this Sat at 8PM.

kanc

NickPluto right now today is airing Are You Afraid of the Dark (original) marathon

kanc

NickPluto again this week is doing this Henry Danger marathon, because season 2 Danger Force premiering this Sat. on Nick

kanc

NickPluto today now has Are You Afraid of the Dark (original) marathon

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
NickPluto is airing an Loud House marathon (though they incorrectly listed it as a Fairly OddParents marathon).
Dang it, couldn't check this site Saturday and missed this, I wish I had known,. They've done the FOP marathons on Saturdays for a long time and it's usually the newer episodes so I don't check it out, maybe they'll do it again.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts