Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoisretro

kanc

According to promo, PAW Patrol - Moto Pups special will be airing on January 2021 on Nick.

Also the new series of Baby Shark's Big Show according to promo says "coming soon" likely January or February 2021

kanc

About iCarly reboot, there is no recast for Sam character.

kanc

NFL Wild Card Game on Nickelodeon is scheduled to air Sun Jan 10 at 4:30PM, the game will simultaneously air on CBS.

The lead-in to the game at 4PM is special "SpongeBob SportsPants Countdown Special", during halftime, a sneak peek of Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years.

kanc

The promo for what's coming in 2021: including new series: The Barbarian and the Troll, Are You Afraid of Dark: Curse of Shadows, etc . ...

whoisretro

The promo for what's coming in 2021: including new series: The Barbarian and the Troll, Are You Afraid of Dark: Curse of Shadows, etc . ...
Whenever Nickelodeon does a promo like this it usual only covers the stuff they’ll air for the next month or two which is why the majority of their 2021 slate isn’t included here.

Theagames10

kirbygame

Does Hollywood Life usually only have 1 Nickelodeon show on that list? Why not more?
because Hollywood Life thinks Nickelodeon was never good just like IGN's infamous "Sonic was never good". (when it's not.)

not to mention they literally comparing Nickelodeon to Ubisoft for why they didn't made good shows/video games properly nowadays.. (which i find unfair.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Looking at the Boomerang Imaginary Rebrand pitch really makes me wish that we get this rebrand instead of what we got in 2015.

I was at my local Wal-Mart, and they had merchandise out for the new Garfield movie. There's a plush doll of Baby Garfield that meows, and you have to feed him a piece of lasagna or pizza.
I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.

Featured Posts