Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

because Hollywood Life thinks Nickelodeon was never good just like IGN's infamous "Sonic was never good". (when it's not.)

not to mention they literally comparing Nickelodeon to Ubisoft for why they didn't made good shows/video games properly nowadays.. (which i find unfair.)
No it's not, it's probably because it's taking some more time to film, or need some more time to edit, that they can't make up confirmation dates for Nickelodeon shows.

kirbygame

Nick will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of starting to air Peppa Pig in March.

The 10th anniversary celebrations kick off on March 1st with “Best Of” episodes of Peppa Pig airing Monday-Thursday from 8-9 a.m. ET/PT on Nickelodeon.

The week will conclude Friday, March 5th at 8 a.m. ET/PT with an all-new 4-part special from season 9 that sees Peppa and her family going on an unforgettable American roadtrip.
wouldn't be surprised since most people (included me) really don't like this show. (like Caddicarus and especially PhantomStrider)

kanc

According to promo, a new show Baby Shark's Big Show airing in March, and also this thread has reached 1000 posts. Administrators please lock this thread.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Nick will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of starting to air Peppa Pig in March.

The 10th anniversary celebrations kick off on March 1st with “Best Of” episodes of Peppa Pig airing Monday-Thursday from 8-9 a.m. ET/PT on Nickelodeon.

The week will conclude Friday, March 5th at 8 a.m. ET/PT with an all-new 4-part special from season 9 that sees Peppa and her family going on an unforgettable American roadtrip.
Technically, it hasn't been 10 years. It first aired on Cartoon Network US, then it was on Nick Jr.'s predecessor Noggin as an interstitial. It is technically 10 years since the show was first shown as a half-hour show though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My reaction to PAW Patrol and Rubble & Crew airing on Nick on Saturday mornings:

Nick News short, from upcoming episode today youtube nickelodeon uploaded

Once again, quoted for the truth.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing The Tiny Chef Show:
Hey, Multiversus: Enough of the freaking villains already. Give us Daffy Duck!

Featured Posts