Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
Ratings
1,358 8
London, UK
Stars from The Thundermans and School of Rock may be taking part in Paradise Run season 3. - http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/05/could-nickelodeon-stars-from.html :)

Update: The cast of Game Shakers were also in Hawaii last week.

Update 2: Casey Simpson and Lizzy Greene from NRDD are also in Hawaii. :)

Last year, Nick aired a week of Nick star specials of Paradise Run, so its entirely possible.

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5
http://www.nickandmore.com/notable-premieres/

NickAndMore made a list of shows that would air new episodes, new series for not just Nickelodeon, but for Disney, Cartoon, Disney XD, Netflix
But I would list those only for Nick premieres only with dates revealed:

Dude Perfect Show (season 2) - Jul 15
Kids Choice Sports 2017 - July 16
JoJo Siwa: My World - Aug 12
Sunny Day - Aug 21

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,300 36
Austin, Texas
Can't argue with them on making something like that knowing I am a fan of wrestling, although seeing on Nick is a rare move knowing where most sports stuff ends in this channel.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5

rockorockorocko

Nov 7, 2012
Ratings
142 2
United States
It's an amazing feat for TTM to have hit 100 episodes! Geez, I forgot how many episodes have been ordered total as of now, but considering Nick's last 100+ sitcom was the all-time No. 1 kids show iCarly and that Nick went on a cancel spree with a couple dozen sitcoms that were poorly treated and cancelled after a season over the last few years... definitely eye-brow raising TTM thrived.

In fact, TTM (HD and NRDD for that matter) was initially weak by Nick standards (at the time) in the ratings when they first started. So for Nick to have allowed these three shows to grow and for them to rally behind them has been nice to see. The three, along with GS and SoR have been a nice crop of shows. Glad Nick hasn't ordered many more sitcoms that would inundate the network with too many sitcoms.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...