Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

According to nickandmore tweet, new episodes of Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks should return in February

kanc

There will be Double Dare superbowl special simulcasted Nick, Nicktoons, and TeenNick on Sun Feb 3 at 12PM, and Crashletes new season will follow.

Magitroopa

Toons Fan

Info about Henry Danger's and Knight Squad's upcoming crossover episode!

kanc

I'm surprised Henry Danger has a crossover episode for Knight Squad, but I wonder why Knight Squad episode doesn't have Henry Danger guest appearance? I hope it will get promoted by tomorrow during new Jace Norman movie.

Micahel Cataldo

To be honest, Danger & Thunder was the worst crossover I ever saw because The Thundermans should've had a crossover with Bella and the Bulldogs, 100 Things to Do Before High School or Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. Not Henry Danger.

kanc

To be honest, Danger & Thunder was the worst crossover I ever saw because The Thundermans should've had a crossover with Bella and the Bulldogs, 100 Things to Do Before High School or Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. Not Henry Danger.
why is that worst? danger & thunder IS a good fit since it both got good action and it's super hero related. the other choices you listed doesn't make any sense in my opinion

Last edited:

kanc

Hopefully, they'll be more live action shows that will air on weeknights.
I think they will announce more upcoming live action shows and animations in Nickelodeon upfront (don't know exactly when there will be upfront)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy.
Happy 80th birthday to George Lucas. The Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.
There were apparently whispers at Universal of a Jaws remake a few years ago.

Featured Posts