Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

I guess if N@N is not going away...
If they're going to strengthen N@N lineup by 2019, I expect N@N to acquire more better shows family friendly, and more variety at least 5 or 6 shows. And no SpongeBob to air on N@N slots. If it's going to be N@N HD, and since it's 2018, more modern shows are fine: acquire Modern Family, The Middle, maybe Big Bang Theory. George Lopez should move back to TVLand

kanc

During new Cousins for Life sneak peek, the text appears on the bottom left: Jan 5, 2019 is the series premiere of Cousins for Life.

Also new Henry Danger returns, ad says coming soon, but didn't give out any dates when it will air.

Last edited:

Toons Fan

There's been a promo aired on TV for Abby Hatcher Fuzzly Catcher coming in January to the Nick Jr. block.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

This makes how many movies that Jace Norman starred in? I’ve lost track!
The Nickelodeon original movies he has starred was Splitting Adam, Rufus, Rufus 2, Blurt, and the upcoming new movie coming in January: Bixler High Private Eye. So totaling up is 5 movies.

kanc

Bixler High Private Eye will air on Martin Luther King Jr Day (Mon Jan 21). Time is not mentioned

ToonsJazzLover

At least the variety is improving at night. Now if only they can reduce Nick Jr block by a couple hours and save the 1PM slot for any TLH/SB cartoon.

kanc

Nickelodeon Drop That Seat: will premiere January 1 on Nickelodeon YouTube, and will upload every Fridays

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

did I just get threatened by breakfast cereal
I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.

Featured Posts