The Wonderful World of YouTube Part VI

stephane dumas

The pilot episode of Atomic Puppet

This was produced around 2013 at that time where it was commissioned for Disney XD and Teletoon when Gaumont was previously named Alphanim, there are notable changes that was taken in-between the pilot and the series plus design changes upon the characters and the background.

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
So apparently there's a YouTube trend now of taking classic radio songs, adding a muffled effect to them and setting them against a picture of a deserted shopping mall. Like, it's weird but I get the appeal. Why go to a dead mall when you can make one at home?

Leviathan

"It's against nature!"
Staff member
I just got an E-mail from someone named Sean, regarding Toontown Kids:
"Found this on a VHS in a free bin outside a used book store, Who knew? I've had this on hand for a while, but didn't know it was lost media until I saw your post. So now another episode is preserved online."

I'm blanking out a little. I do remember my local UPN affiliate airing a Disney shorts show, but I can't remember any live-action segments.

Maybe Disney revamped the program to lose the live action, or my mind repressed the live-actionstuff.

stephane dumas

A compilation of short silent movies titled "Golf antics" who featured "Buster" Keaton, Charlie Chaplin, "Fatty" Arbuckle, Laurel & Hardy, Larry Semon and "Dizzy" Daniels playing golf.

It would have been interesting if that guy who did this compilation also founded some parts where Harold Lloyd, Snub Pollard and the Three Stooges played golf to add to this movie.

JMTV

Pim The Precious Boi
Cartoon Network Control Your TV PSA Spot in late 2004 with Adult Swim characters

Cartoon Network Control Your TV PSA Spot in mid 2005 without the Adult Swim characters

stephane dumas

Here one more PSA from the Great White North who aired on YTV Canada in 1993.

If you watched TV in the 1990s in Canada, you probably saw a lot of PSAs from the Conerned Children's Advertisers. Here is a collectiion of their best. Which one do you remember the most?

stephane dumas

Also happy 40th anniversary to Beverly Hills Cop and happy 50th anniversary to Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Freebie and the Bean.

stephane dumas

Also happy 50th anniversary to Airport '75 (George Kennedy portrayed Patroni in all the Airport movies), Earthquake, the Towering Inferno, the Man with the Golden Gun.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Here's adult animation category ballot for Emmy Awards 2024. I'm hoping that Praise Petey will get in the final line-up.

I don't know where to post this...
but Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is in development of Disney.

I guess Nick is officially done with this franchise for now.
Happy 20th Birthday to the Cartoon Network City Era!

Featured Posts