The Wild and Wacky World of K-Pop

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Blackpink member Rosé's debut single "On the Ground" has topped the Billboard Global Charts.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Solo singer IU came out with her 5th album, LILAC this past Thursday and she released two music videos for it. One for the title track and the other for the song, "Coin." She's very popular in Korea, the equivalent of Taylor Swift in America.

Another song on the album, "Celebrity," she dropped a music video for it back in January:

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Former Produce 101 contestant Katherine Lee has revealed why she chose to leave from the K-pop industry to pursue her education after being eliminated from the talent show aimed to find a new K-pop boy band or girl group which caused controversy with accusations of vote rigging back in 2019 that ultimately ended the show, while the Chinese and Japanese versions continue airing new episodes to this day.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
SM Entertainment's new girl group, Aespa made their first comeback with new song, "Next Level."

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts