Shows that were hot patch for young voice acting talent

zoombie

So what are some cartoon shows were a good hot patch for at the time future great voice acting talent. You know the Saturday Night Live of voice acting.

One shows that does come to mind is Nelvana's Care Bears. The young talent wow, you have Tara Strong, Cree Summer, Alison Court, and maybe I am missing somebody. Also the Super Mario Brothers 3 cartoon show, that also had Tara Strong, but also Tabatha St. Germain in the cast.

I leave with one recommendation, if you are a big Tara Strong fan, you have to check out Care Bears Nutcracker movie.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
1. I remember "Scooby Doo And The Ghoul School" having both Scott Menville and Bumper Robinson in the cast (the former was about 16-17 and the latter was 12-13), and they would go on to have successful voice acting careers like as Robin and Falcon in Teen Titans and Avengers Assemble respectively.

2. I remember Lacey Chabert having some voice roles in shows like Hey Arnold and The WIld Thornberrys before going on to voice characters like Dani Burns (Transformers: Rescue Bots) and Zeta (Shimmer And Shine)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts