Power Rangers Dino Fury

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
No one said that...not that I know anyway.
I will bet the next time we see Power Rangers after Dino Fury is a totally original thing and they won't go back and adapt the seasons they skipped.

Mandouga

Well, we don't know that now, do we? Look, they're more likely to adapt Kiramager, Zenkaiger (the newest one), or whichever one comes after that. As for previous seasons, IMHO, they could do TV movies that would act as summaries for each story, but that's just one idea. It might happen, or it might not. In any case, I personally don't think they'll give us something totally original and not connected to Super Sentai. I mean, after all, if it wasn't for Super Sentai, Power Rangers wouldn't exist in the first place, so I don't think they would throw away its history and everything just so they could do a completely original show. Besides, I don't think Toei would even allow it...

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
Besides, I don't think Toei would even allow it...
Toei would basically have more tokusatsu to sub/dub and market in Japan outside of a variation of what they already made if Hasbro did its own Power Rangers thing in conjunction with the pre-existing wholly original attempts in comics and movies.
Then there's the supposed report that Hasbro will end its partnership with Toei and right now Netflix only has a few seasons of this entire franchise. I thought they made the exception to go back to Go-Busters (Beast Morphers) because that was tailor-made for a Power Rangers adaptation (other seasons would be too weird for Westerners) and most important of all cheap to recreate. Haven't watched this dino knight theme sentai, so can't really say if this is just another easy adaption.

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful
Episode 3: Lost Signal

The Rangers intercept a mysterious message from outer space and Zayto is desperate to know if it was sent from his home planet. Unable to decipher it and losing hope, he remembers another important message from the past.

Mandouga

Then there's the supposed report that Hasbro will end its partnership with Toei...

(sigh) So that's what this is about: a rumor. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: we need to focus official announcements, and not rumors and speculation. Until Hasbro, SCG*, and/or Toei say otherwise, we have to assume that they will keep adapting Super Sentai.

*"Saban Capital Group", the actual owners of the Power Rangers franchise (the simply licensed it to Hasbro) They're credited in Power Rangers shows as "SCG Power Rangers".

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

after youtube NickRewind somehow posting LOT Victorious videos, however just today, the short is Nick preschool podcasts. Don't know if it's permanent

Last May 15 posted Dora's new podcast trailer
The daily experience of going on social media: "Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alpha-Bits! It says 'ooooooo'." "Peter, those are Cheerios."
did I just get threatened by breakfast cereal
I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

Featured Posts