Power Rangers Cosmic Fury - Coming in 2023

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful
The next season of Power Rangers for next year has been announced at Power Morphicon earlier today since it's Power Rangers Day today, and the new season is subtitled Cosmic Fury. All that's known is that the entire ranger cast from Dino Fury will actually be involved. It's still not known what Sentai will be adapted for it. Hopefully that will be revealed soon.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I dropped out of Dino Fury because I was under the impression the original continuity was being retired, so why bother? If that's not the case I might have to catch-up and check this out.

Or maybe not. The show is actually awful. I'm actually not sure why I watch it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CassieTheDragon wrote on PinkieLopBun's profile.
Sagwa
when I saw parkersfan89 said bet is a kids channel & owned by disney, im reminded of the time where I called Harry Potter & willy wonka disney movies in a thread, I feel like I should have went with narnia & percy Jackson for that comment in that same thread instead
Sparklefan1234 wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
Hello, how are you? Your avatar and profile banner make me happy!

3b31fbada42053f1e2aa11f016fa62cf.gif
Sparklefan1234 wrote on JMTV's profile.
2760f9276baa30bdf9944425ac99626b.jpg
:daffy:

I don't know what's more surprising, the fact that this is the first Ridley Jones clip in over a year, or the fact that it's from "Herd Day"? It's the episode where Fred tells their grandmother that they're nonbinary. It's definitely a top tier episode of the show.

Featured Posts