Nintendo DS or Sony PSP?

DS or PSP

• Total voters

Chris Sanders MSX

The MAN is back
:evil: Thats the cop out option. Pick ONE. :evil:

Haha.. I dunno if anyone really will be getting both(minus you sigma). Except maybe rich kids or fanatics. There still should be a both option.

Bird Boy

WF Admin
Staff member
Should be a "Neither" option as well--I don't have the cash to play Cube and GBA, let alone Cube, GBA and DS. Wish Nintendo the best luck with the DS, but I can't afford another system.

If I had to pick one though, it'd be DS. No matter how much more advanced the PSP may be, I'm just not a fan of Sony games. And how good can games with PS2 like graphics be without a dual-shock? Playing Gran Turismo would be hell...

-BB

SNS

If I had to pick one, I would pick the Nintendo DS.

Kenshin900 said:
I am so out of the video came world, what is DS and when does it come out.
The Nintendo DS is a portable with graphics better then the GBA & two screens (but Nintendo claims it's not the successor). It also plays GBA games & maybe GB/GBC games (some people argue that it doesn't & some people argue that it does).

Juu-kuchi

Everypony's Starry-Eyed
The DS. It shows the most promise. I'll eventually buy the PSP, but the DS is the one I'm looking forward to.

Beat

Retired
I'll be waiting on a final verdict, but right now, PSP seems up my alley. Better graphics, and CD systems.

Bartman3010

Nintendo DS, since I wasnt too thrilled with my Playstation, and now that its a Playstation portable that doesnt even play Playstation One or Two games, we're going to get PSOne and PS2 ports on the small screen.

If you hated the GBA, theres not much reason to get a PSP =P

But I did like the GBA, and the ports for it, and Mario 64 x 4 sounds awesome...

InfinityBlade

GREY SWORD!
The DS. As it stands, my GBA is the system I still play the most, so it'll be an easy and convenient trade-up.

Invader_Spooch

Bartman3010 said:
Nintendo DS, since I wasnt too thrilled with my Playstation, and now that its a Playstation portable that doesnt even play Playstation One or Two games, we're going to get PSOne and PS2 ports on the small screen.

If you hated the GBA, theres not much reason to get a PSP =P

But I did like the GBA, and the ports for it, and Mario 64 x 4 sounds awesome...
I was totally thrilled with my N64 and it's three good games..

I was completely let down by my PSone, and its plethora of groundbreaking games...

DS all the way!

Skiptastic

Invader_Spooch said:
I was totally thrilled with my N64 and it's three good games..

I was completely let down by my PSone, and its plethora of groundbreaking games...
Uhhh...sarcasm?

Charlie

Der pushka.
I'm gonna have to try them out befor I choose. I'm not even sure if I'll pick one of 'em up. Currently I'm leaning twords the DS right now, mostly because it has a whole mess of stuff built into it, and unless the PSP gets a battery upgrade, I don't think it'll win. But like I said, it depends on how each of them feel.

murmur

Loud whispers
Does anyone have a link that describes these products in better detail? I'm wondering now if I should put off buying that GBA indefinitely at this point...

Artimus Gigan

Aeris Fries
I'll be getting both...

I now frequent Gamestop again considering that they changed the hellish management that was there previously...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Father's Day!
I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.
Ultraman Rising is the #6 movie on Netflix Worldwide.
Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Featured Posts