Hollow Knight: Silksong (News and Discussion)

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"So How Close Is Hollow Knight: Silksong To Coming Out?"​

7jpfxaz3.jpg

"Every year, among the hundreds of April Fools jokes companies both big and small pull all over the place, there is always one that looks fake but turns out to be legit. It might be a weird strategy to announce or release something on the day most people are expecting false information, but there are places that do it. This year a screenshot was passed around of Hollow Knight: Silksong getting a page on the XBox store, and that HAD to be fake, right? Wrong.

For those not in this particular loop, the original Hollow Knight was one of the most popular Metroidvanias of the last decade. A sequel, subtitled Silksong, was announced in 2019. And every year since, the game’s fanbase has crowded around press events and direct videos expecting some kind of release announcement. They don’t get it, they grumble a lot, and then they wait for the next event.

Anyway, it’s now April 2 and it’s still there, so it’s true: XBox has a page for Hollow Knight: Silksong. Not the game itself, just the place where it’s supposed to go if it ever comes out. It’s true that Nintendo and Sony have had their own Silksong pages for months now, but this one contains some new information: the reveal that it will be on Game Pass day one, and that it has an ESRB rating of E10+."

Read the full article here.

SanaaDean

Banned
The appearance of the Hollow Knight: Silksong page on the XBox store has caused some lively discussion among fans of the game. This is a really interesting observation, especially since many would consider this an April Fool's joke. However, this could be a good sign for fans of the series, indicating that the game is still in development and may be getting closer to release.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts