Nicktoons (the channel) News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

That promo did not even say Time Force, it only said mega morphonemodom something and said August 17 (which is many months from now, we are still in April) at 7PM on Nicktoons. Is this the right promo for Time Force? Time Force is supposed to air in April 17 after Jungle Fury finishes it run.

What day will Time Force start? Jungle Fury ends on a Thursday.
Please refer the tweet as explained. The reason for a Thursday is because it reaches the last episode.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
That promo did not even say Time Force, it only said mega morphonemodom something and said August 17 (which is many months from now, we are still in April) at 7PM on Nicktoons. Is this the right promo for Time Force? Time Force is supposed to air in April 17 after Jungle Fury finishes it run.

That promo was from 2012

kanc

@kanc The Tweet wont load for me for some reason. :/
too late now, it's been deleted. it was last shown very late last night before deletion, but since you didn't get chance to read yesterday.
Anyway Jungle Fury was shown 3 weeks "weekdays" monday-friday, and will end Monday through Fri April 14.
Monday April 17 weekdays will be Time Force.

toonmaster17

Nice to see Nickelodeon actually acknowledge the fact that they have rights to air the Power Rangers franchise again.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
I hate to say it, but at this point Nick Jr. is the better cartoon channel (even though it only has one live-action show at the moment). Nick Jr. at least has old shows and more variety than Nicktoons.

jaylop97

Staff member
^In general it is a better channel, though I wonder if babies or toddlers get bothered that cartoons for an older demographic are airing on Nick. Jr.

rockorockorocko

I don't really mind Kuu Kuu Harajuku and Regal Academy on Nick Jr. It "kinna" fits I guess... it would be a little weird on Nicktoons IMO.

Overall tho, Nick Jr. is an excellent blend of current Nick programming, old hits, and network originals. Something I wish Viacom would do for TeenNick and Nicktoons.

kanc

I don't really mind Kuu Kuu Harajuku and Regal Academy on Nick Jr. It "kinna" fits I guess... it would be a little weird on Nicktoons IMO.

Overall tho, Nick Jr. is an excellent blend of current Nick programming, old hits, and network originals. Something I wish Viacom would do for TeenNick and Nicktoons.
Regal academy isn't currently on NickJr, they are about to finish season 1 sometime at end of this month in Nickelodeon.

But if Regal Academy might air in NickJr then it might be good fitting, if possible it will air season 2

RDG

Here's another schedule change: on Saturdays, 2 hrs. of Barnyard from 7a-9a, Breadwinners from 9a-11a, TMNT returns to the 11am hour, followed by Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V at 12n, and PR Ninja Steel at 12:30p.

RDG

New episodes of Pig Goat Banana Cricket start Wed. 9p

kanc

Sounds like Wednesday 9pm premieres are the new thing then for the channel.
yeah it did, that started since last January and aired every week per month: January/Feb had FOP, March until April had Harvey Beaks, and now PGBC.
That may be reason why Sunday night premieres back in fall 2016 had a good thing, then later phased out

jaylop97

Staff member
yeah it did, that started since last January and aired every week per month: January/Feb had FOP, March until April had Harvey Beaks, and now PGBC.
That may be reason why Sunday night premieres back in fall 2016 had a good thing, then later phased out
Oh that's right I forgot about FOP.

RDG

Got some BAD NEWS: there's a Game Shakers marathon this Friday from 2p-9p

PinkieLopBun

That's so interesting!
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The Power Rangers Time Force run that was scheduled to start next Monday has been pulled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts