Nicktoons (the channel) News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

Forget the missing parent mystery, we need to solve the mystery of the missing cartoons.
I think zap2it schedule should get more updated by much later tonight, if not then tomorrow. Uncertain if Hunter Street is final.. there may be more to update by tomorrow.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Are they airing the first 5 seasons of FOP?
Doesn't look like it, though when I checked zap2it, I noticed it has Return of the L.O.S.E.R.S. airing tomorrow at 2 P.M. (with The Fair Bears). Don't know if that's accurate.

EDIT: Oh wow, it's actually airing.

Last edited:

kanc

Power Rangers Jungle Fury returns for a "limited edition" event starting Monday at 6 P.M.
Yeah, I think I mentioned it already when I posted on schedule zap2it last Saturday, though nickandmore made more clear stating "limited edition"

According to Nick and More, Nicktoons will air more live action shows starting Monday, different shows for the 3 hour afternoon hours so the schedule for next Monday so
Weekdays
8:00 am Crashletes
8:30 am Crashletes
1:00 pm-4:00 pm:
Sanjay and Craig (Monday)
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius (Tuesday)
The Fairly OddParents (Wednesday)
Back at the Barnyard (Thursday)
Rabbids Invasion (Friday)
4:00 pm Paradise Run
4:30 pm Paradise Run
5:00 pm Crashletes
5:30 pm Crashletes
6:00 pm Power Rangers Jungle Fury
6:30 pm Power Rangers Jungle Fury
Also, TMNT 2012's airing is just reduced to just Sundays from 7 am-8:30 am

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
They should just call it NickLiveAction at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts