Nickelodeon Cancellation/Renewal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toons Fan

Sunny Day was cancelled too.

a15e7e3608e363138f4bfa355fbb118f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toons Fan

‪The same person has also said that Rusty Rivets has been cancelled and that Spin Master is trying to find a new home for it.‬

‪Also, that Blaze is ending after season 5.‬

34bdd0dc332a6b918f06503a5a5284ef.jpg

kanc

Any updates for this Lip Sync Battle Shorties? Season 2 already finished last Friday, and no announcement yet for renewal..

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Although it seems harsh, Nick needs to make room and resources for the next generation of preschool shows, which means Nick needed to cancel a few. Both Blaze and Shimmer and Shine have done pretty well, getting five and four seasons, respectively.

It's a shame that Rusty Rivets and Sunny Day are coming to an end so soon, but its not surprising as both shows were moved to the Nick Jr. channel.

kanc

Although it seems harsh, Nick needs to make room and resources for the next generation of preschool shows, which means Nick needed to cancel a few. Both Blaze and Shimmer and Shine have done pretty well, getting five and four seasons, respectively.

It's a shame that Rusty Rivets and Sunny Day are coming to an end so soon, but its not surprising as both shows were moved to the Nick Jr. channel.
Shimmer and Shine also got shipped to NickJr as well, as of spring 2018, almost near end of season 3

Toons Fan

At least Blaze and the Monster Machines will have made about 100 episodes by the time it ends.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Yeah. Nick pulled production of Glitch Techs half-way through season two, and it looks like Wayne only has 10 episodes in season two (instead of the usual 20). The episode title and description of the 10th episode also sounds like it could be the finale:

Whoever Controls the Wayne, Controls the World: Evil Prismal is trying to take over the Wayne. Can Olly, Ansi and Saraline stop him before the Wayne and the world are covered in darkness?

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
This is like with Invader Zim which was cancelled before Season 2 was completed and only 7 of the planed 20 episodes were fully produced. The kicker is that when it was cancelled they weren't allowed to complete the season.

kanc

To nobody's surprise, Knight Squad is cancelled
thanks for clearing it up, although Ghostbuster user already posted the same tweet before but he might have forgot to include Knight Squad season 2 is the last. That was posted back on Feb 1. Anyways again thanks for clearing it up.

I'm not surprised Knight Squad has been cancelled after 2 seasons. The ratings hasn't been doing well since last fall of last year overall. If season 2 continues by this month and March or so.. maybe it will be finished by end of April or May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.
I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy.
Happy 80th birthday to George Lucas. The Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.

Featured Posts