Transformers Earthspark News & Discussion Thread

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Mae Catt is story editor. She previously worked on projects like Avengers Assemble, Marvel Rising, Young Justice, and Transformers Cyberverse.

Screenshot_20210620-195835.png

TFormersMarvel

Another staff confirmation, this time coming from Quinn Taketa. They currently list themselves as an FX animator at ICON Creative Studio.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Icon Creative Studios has done it again. This looks pretty good.

TFormersMarvel

I'll say that most modern Transformers series tend to fair better with decent-to-great looking 3DCG projects.

We have a brand new press release, along with some new screencaps:
Transformers: Earthspark, from Nickelodeon and Hasbro’s Entertainment One (eOne), launching globally in Fall 2022. This 26-episode action-comedy series introduces a new generation of Transformers robots — the first Transformers robots to be born on Earth. Together with the human family who welcomes them in and cares for them, they’ll redefine what it means to be a family.

Designed for kids and families alike, Transformers: Earthspark blends the humor and heart of Nickelodeon with the action and high stakes adventure of Transformers. Set on present-day Earth, the series centers on two human kids as they forge a connection with Transformers robots like never before and work alongside fan favorites like Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. This animated series is comedic, heartfelt, high energy, and action-packed, featuring new characters, and stars a diverse, multicultural human family, reflecting the current world we live in.

The series is executive produced by Ant Ward (Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), Ciro Nieli (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) and Nicole Dubik (Transformers: Rescue Bots) and developed and co-executive produced by Dale Malinowski (Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). Produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studio, the series is developed for television by Claudia Spinelli, Senior Vice President, Series Animation. Production will be overseen for Nickelodeon by Conrad Montgomery, Vice President, Current Series, Animation and for eOne by Kari Rosenberg, VP, Original content, Action Adventure Brands.
Transformers-Earthspark.jpg
word-image-210.jpeg
word-image-211-760x428.jpeg

Mandouga

Let's just pray that this show isn't too much comedy and not enough action (as opposed to certain, nameless versions that have too much drama...). After all, people came for Transformers, not another generic (and in some cases, metaphorical) comedy that could feature any characters from any famous franchise...

TFormersMarvel

Let's just pray that this show isn't too much comedy and not enough action (as opposed to certain, nameless versions that have too much drama...). After all, people came for Transformers, not another generic (and in some cases, metaphorical) comedy that could feature any characters from any famous franchise...
So far, the teaser lacks any typical humor cues, so I think it'll be similar to Star Trek: Prodigy in that regard. To me, that's pretty promising as that series is generally pretty balanced with the "serious" storylines and themes while having some light-hearted elements. I think some people are overemphasizing the "comedy" part, more than the actual show, into thinking it's a wacker affair.

Plus, like I stated months ago, this series already have some crew members who've worked on other Transformers series in the past (Prime, Rescue Bots, and Cyberverse), along with the past two TMNT series, All of them had varying degrees of balancing situational humor and action pieces.

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
This 26-episode action-comedy series introduces a new generation of Transformers robots — the first Transformers robots to be born on Earth.
Uhh...are we going to see some mitosis?

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
This could be pretty good, but it's hard to tell from a teaser. Let's hope we get a full trailer soon.

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
I’m not sure what you mean by “mitosis”. Other than being a way that cells divide, I don’t understand how it has anything to do with Transformers… :confused:
Autobots don't exactly have parents iirc. The drone and motorcycle guys we see are supposed to be Earth-born.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.
I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy.

Featured Posts