"Marvel on Netflix" General News & Discussion, Four (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
That trailer is really good, and it looks like they upped the intensity for the action scenes.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
8/16: Breakdown and new poster. New banner.

I wonder if that dead Iron Fist is the one from season 1 or this is another predecessor like Orson Randall. Is it in NYC or during the flashback after Danny defeats Davos for the right the fight the dragon?

Mary put down Danny pretty fast. Unless that ceremony steals the Iron Fist and Danny is powerless for a couple episodes. But I hope she takes on the guise of Typhoid Mary and not just a blonde in a hoodie...

Nice to see some kind of new 'costume' Danny is using. Getting closer to the comic book one. lol.

8/17: Henwick and Missick tease dynamic in IF S2.

8/18: A possible leaked image from Daredevil season 3 shows Daredevil in his black costume hiding from a Daredevil imposter in the New York Bulletin.

8/20: Some set photos from week ago for Punisher Season 2 have been posted with Frank wearing a bloody skull vest.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Sort of related, Melissa Rosenberg signed a deal with Warner Bros., so Jessica Jones would get a new showrunner if it was renewed for a 4th Season.
That's surprising she would leave and for more money, when she spent so much time trying to get Jessica Jones made even before Netflix. But this season 3 could be the finale of her material and she felt it was a good time to leave and let someone else helm a possible season 4.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
So basically we're not going to see the real Typhoid Mary until the last scene in the season. lol. shrug.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Full details of the Daredevil panel
Saturday, October 6 — 1:30PM – 2:45PM

The Theatre at Madison Square Garden

Witness New York Comic Con’s highly anticipated return of Daredevil, Marvel’s first superhero on Netflix!

Join the series’ stars Charlie Cox, Elden Henson, Deborah Ann Woll, Vincent D’Onofrio, Joanne Whalley, Wilson Bethel, Jay Ali, series showrunner, Erik Oleson and Executive Producer and Marvel’s Head of Television, Jeph Loeb for what promises to be an epic panel full of surprise reveals.
Talent: Charlie Cox, Elden Henson, Deborah Ann Woll, Vincent D’Onofrio, Joanne Whalley, Wilson Bethel, Jay Ali and series showrunner, Erik Oleson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts